Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Wow, that is one kick ass Inter jersey. Undoubtedly the best of the lot.
Wow that jersey really is awesome... goddamned! It's surely one of the best i've seen in a long long time. Mainly because the sponsor is small and decent, and the cut is neat and clean. I really like it, too bad it's inter, so with the ugly faces who put on that jersey, it compensates a lot :)
I like the barca-shirt a lot too. I'm so looking forward to this; friday 12 o'clock (CET) is the presentation according to someone who read it on juventusmember. Too bad we're not going to adapt the pirelli-thing and we'll probably have our ugly-ass 'new holland' sticker all over it. How much would i love a fiat-logo just underneath the juventus-logo....

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The jersey is fabulous, especially the fact the sponsor label is so small. Looks classy as hell.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I actually dont like this 7 stripes business. 5 or 3 is the best imo
I think 7 stripes is good. 5 or 3 would make the stripes too thick IMO. Look at the PSV shirt on the previous page, it has 7 stripes and it looks good. But to each his own :).

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I think 7 stripes is good. 5 or 3 would make the stripes too thick IMO. Look at the PSV shirt on the previous page, it has 7 stripes and it looks good. But to each his own :).
I guess so:) It seems though, come to think of it, that 7 stripes is more like 5 coz the outer most stripes kind of fall to the sides and not the front.

Have we had a round neck home jersey of late? Cant think of one off the top of my head

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
The Inter jersey is so so IMO, I do like the idea of the number on the chest area though in the gold , and the Liverpool away jersey looks good as well.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
word, that shinter shirt actually looks fly. i hope ours looks more classic though since i don't want ours to end up looking like udinese's home shirts a few years back. those were horrible

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't wait until the new jersey is revealed just to read the amount of comments bashing it on this forum.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
new players, new jerseys, new coach, new management, new trophies, new achievements, new championships...

at least we are consistent in that we bash everything

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Our jersey would be class if it had the same style as the inter jersey maybe with more stripes but i love where they have put the sponsor and the number on the front looks great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)