Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I don't reaally mind the white stripe in the middle too much. Also kind like our thick stripes this year as well.

we shud defo bring back that white & black away kit.....it is just too cool too not have again

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
Definitely. There was this one season - the Emerson vs Tim Wiese one - where our numbering at the back was one big black spot with yellow on it, that was freaking ugly, should just put the number on the stripes not on a black patch :(

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Do think Kappa did a better job for us ...

The 97-98 Home Shirt with the "Sony Mini-Disc" to me and probably most of us is the best around

To me, the best nike had given us is this ...

And Yeah, Gold/Yellow number are better than Red.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Hello People!
Long Time no see!

I guess lots of people missed me here :)

Regarding New Jearsey issue, I think those prototypes posted here (gold/yellow and black&white with yellow swoosh) will be the actual ones, and they WILL SUCK :(

I give lots of attention to jersey, and when jersey is ugly it just doesn't feel Complete :(

I think our retro shirts year ago were sick and we should return to it as we havent played in serie A in them.

Best Regards,

Kostarica

P.S. 95/96 League final and 98/99 Sony Mini Disc bianconero shirt were the coolest I think; (Why did SONY changed the mind to sponsor Juve and other teams I have no Idea, it has PS3, HD TV's etc. and football should be very close)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hello People!
Long Time no see!

I guess lots of people missed me here :)

Regarding New Jearsey issue, I think those prototypes posted here (gold/yellow and black&white with yellow swoosh) will be the actual ones, and they WILL SUCK :(

I give lots of attention to jersey, and when jersey is ugly it just doesn't feel Complete :(

I think our retro shirts year ago were sick and we should return to it as we havent played in serie A in them.

Best Regards,

Kostarica

P.S. 95/96 League final and 98/99 Sony Mini Disc bianconero shirt were the coolest I think; (Why did SONY changed the mind to sponsor Juve and other teams I have no Idea, it has PS3, HD TV's etc. and football should be very close)
:lol:

i really missed this guy

Ghost

Jun 10, 2008
The yellow jersey is disgusting.

Every year, pictures like this get leaked. Everyone screams "FAKE" and then they turn up real in August.

I expect the same this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)