Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Man, that shirt with Fiat is freakin awesome...there is none of that bullshit colour clashin you have with New Holland

If that post of the desciption of next year's kit is true, then I wonder if FIAT will still be in red for CL. And why is necessary for shirt numbers on striped CL jersies to be in a black background. I used to think it was a Nike thing after seeing us, Inter, Barca, Fernabace (I think) and Celtic. Then I saw Milan do the same thing

What the hell is up with canary yellow ...this aint Norwich City!!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
the shirt looks great, but i dont like that FIAT logo, it looks like it was done with MS Paint
that one yes, but not the official one. i just madu up something and i must say that i would LOVE it that way. Alone the fact that the name 'Fiat' is much more classy than 'New Holland'. Then, everyone knows fiat, and fiat have a great history (with ferrari, etc.) Anyway, i really hope it's going to be fiat one day. Here's the image:

(this pic is NOT official, i just photoshopped it)

(Btw: did anyone notice that new holland disappeared from the juventus.com homepage? Maybe really a sign for a change?!)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
that one yes, but not the official one. i just madu up something and i must say that i would LOVE it that way. Alone the fact that the name 'Fiat' is much more classy than 'New Holland'. Then, everyone knows fiat, and fiat have a great history (with ferrari, etc.) Anyway, i really hope it's going to be fiat one day. Here's the image:

(Btw: did anyone notice that new holland disappeared from the juventus.com homepage? Maybe really a sign for a change?!)
the new holland logo is on juventus.com
look closely its at the bottom left of screen

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
the new holland logo is on juventus.com
look closely its at the bottom left of screen
it is on the main-page (juventus.com) but it used to be on the actual sites too (http://juventus.com/site/ita/homepage.asp for example) It was on the upper right (next to juvestore.com ...) and that part is left empty.

But I agree, it's very unlikely that fiat decide to replace the new holland ads. Although it could be that fiat did not want to go risks in juve's first serie-a year and now that we get back to international business, they make us print 'fiat' instead of new holland.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

that looks like that thing in Iron Man :D

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
little update: looks better now i think, plus i added the alternative (vector-based) logo of fiat. let's hope for the best

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah I hope we release it earlier this season, I think Chelsea already wore their 08/09 home kit today at the UCL Finals
And they look awesome!

Btw I don't think we will put Fiat logo on our jersey especiall now when we took of red details from jersey.

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
Jun 1, 2007
New Holland is being the next year sponsor for Juventus kits. It it said on the official website of the bianconeri. It's not excluded that the Fiat Logo can appear in the Uefa Champions' League matches, as said by Juventus the last year when they signed the agreement with New Holland, that - you know - is held by Fiat Group.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think our CL kits will have some significant tag on them and most likely it will be the fiat logo unless we get an ancillary sponsor who wants to give us an assload of cash to have their brand on our CL shirts the size of a dime, which i highly doubt

ghoppa

May 24, 2008
i'd rather have something simple, a little bit like classic shirts. my dream is to see our kit without the big sponsor at the center (like barca some years ago), it would be fantastic. but it's impossible also because we need the money that the sponsor gives us! :D

anyway i made 2 photoshops, one with small yellow triangles at the bottom (like in 05-06) and one without. I also put the stars over our logo, i think they should be there, and i like it more :D

1)

2)

PS: don't look at the quality of my photoshops, it took 10 minutes, it was just to see how it could look like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)