Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
shit man why can't they do the all black jersey again!!!
i think that season was davids last season with us... that one was woooo

Oct 3, 2004
I never understood how the color red was associated with Juve. They still have left over red tops here from the 2005/2006 season, being sold at half price I still won't buy them. They're horrible!!

Bianconeri and Blue and Gold/Yellowish-gold have been traditionally associated with Juve. We shouldn't change from that.

You want to do like Arsenal and go back 100 years to your original colors (Pink in our case) that's fine too, especially for an anniversary edition (wish I can get my hands on the 1998 centenario top...it's near-impossible to find now, especially in size M for me!).

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
gosh, do you think there's any way of FIAT coming up on our jersey instead of new holland? It looks so much classier:

(pic from the fiat-cup in hong-kong)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I almost wonder if New Holland was an afterthought and the new jerseys were designed with the Fiat logo in mind seeing as that logo is totally suited to the red accented Juventus jersey... it looks very sharp.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Last year the jerseys took forever because of the sponsorship switch. I’m sure this year they will be available by early August.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Glad that we got rid of the horrible red jerseys.
But why canary yellow for our second choice!!
We should keep our blue jersey for second choice and yellow, gray or pink for third!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)