Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Just a thought, would anyone enjoy to see one of our kits in the style of barca's kit, i.e half one colour half another? I havent really thought of if i would like it or not, ill think about it and post my decision later. It could be black one half or white the other, or any other colour combo. (Just a random thought provoking replyable post)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    Just a thought, would anyone enjoy to see one of our kits in the style of barca's kit, i.e half one colour half another? I havent really thought of if i would like it or not, ill think about it and post my decision later. It could be black one half or white the other, or any other colour combo. (Just a random thought provoking replyable post)
    I thought about this for a potential 2nd or 3rd kit. Black&White or even Black&Silver would be nice.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    I will forever be bummed out by the fact that our Serie B kits ( home kit and black away kit) never got to see Serie A or CL

And is it just me or I wish Zanetti's jersey was written C Zanetti
    I know it was like that at Inter coz there was the bitch Javier but the intial and surname just make it look cool imo. Its like the coolness of the R Baggio jersey

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    yea and that looks bloody awful!
    lol sure doesnt look as good as it sounded.. I've always been a fan of a predominantly black 2nd kit as the clolour black is very intimadating, just like we should be next year.. With gold outline i think it'd look really good.. But i'm still fan of the italian flag inspired red-white-green kits

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I will forever be bummed out by the fact that our Serie B kits ( home kit and black away kit) never got to see Serie A or CL

And is it just me or I wish Zanetti's jersey was written C Zanetti
    I know it was like that at Inter coz there was the bitch Javier but the intial and surname just make it look cool imo. Its like the coolness of the R Baggio jersey
    same here bro I thought our Serie B kit looked fabulous...the thin black and white stripes, the yellow lettering, the collar....everything was top-notch

lol sure doesnt look as good as it sounded.. I've always been a fan of a predominantly black 2nd kit as the clolour black is very intimadating, just like we should be next year.. With gold outline i think it'd look really good.. But i'm still fan of the italian flag inspired red-white-green kits
    I agree about the black kit, but the blue and yellow has so many wonderful memories :weee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)