Juve 2008-09 kits (speculation, pics...) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
^^^i don't think that the versione 1 and 2 will be our tops.

The blue one is just our away shirt just now with 2 stars on the shoulder (although i do like this idea, it takes me back to the classic juve away tops!)

The yellow one is just a reverse of our away strip just now, and i don't think Nike would keep the exact same design two years in a row!

I liked the home one on the previous page, but not a fan of the gold!
Keep the away top Blue and yellow!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
^^^i don't think that the versione 1 and 2 will be our tops.

The blue one is just our away shirt just now with 2 stars on the shoulder (although i do like this idea, it takes me back to the classic juve away tops!)

The yellow one is just a reverse of our away strip just now, and i don't think Nike would keep the exact same design two years in a row!

I liked the home one on the previous page, but not a fan of the gold!
Keep the away top Blue and yellow!!
the black one was also our away kit but just with different colours

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Version 1 is very similar to the away kit we had when we won our last CL, maybe it will bring us good luck :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
why? they are blatently made up, so they're not gonna be next seasons kits, we should wait till we see something that looks a bit different to our photoshoped away kit, then we should have a poll

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
why? they are blatently made up, so they're not gonna be next seasons kits, we should wait till we see something that looks a bit different to our photoshoped away kit, then we should have a poll
Yeah, but we could still pick the color we prefer, no?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I like the gold jersey :D
yeah I don't mind it. I don't see why everyone is bashing it and praising that one with the yellow stars on it that looks dead tacky, I know its history but the HUGE stars on that shirt look awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)