just wondering... (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
i think sometimes juve(and other italian clubs) look stale and quite boring at times because of the size of our pitch! it's so bladdy big..doesnt suit us IMHHHHO..plus the useless running track...but look at arsenal, so small and so nice..old trafford is big, but the crowd there is always better than in Delle Apli..there no atmosphere...and plus the quality of the the commentor i get in the matches i watch are so bad over here..the guy's called Paddy...can u believe that.. ;)...

so do u think pitch is too big or is it another porblem or a combination etc...
bladdy big?
What's a blad?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Highbury sucks big time ..... All we need to do with Delle Alpi is get the track off and modernise the stadium and import some Juve fans ... :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Buy Japanese players.;) Holiday package which includes a meeting with Alex would be major hit amongst the girls.;)

Ah, wait, lets move Stadio Delli Alpi to somewhere else. Tokyo would certainly be nice!:D

Or let's make a commercial with Yao Ming. Yao Ming can say, "Juve is a club big as my height, and they are my favorite football team. I love to play for them in goal if my height wasn't 7th 6"

Ah, almost forgot. Give Kimutaku a ticket to one our match, with the meeting with players. He would then probably wear Juve shirt next week and say in his Smap X Smap show, "go to Juve if you love me girls.";)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Buy Japanese players.;) Holiday package which includes a meeting with Alex would be major hit amongst the girls.;)

Ah, wait, lets move Stadio Delli Alpi to somewhere else. Tokyo would certainly be nice!:D

Or let's make a commercial with Yao Ming. Yao Ming can say, "Juve is a club big as my height, and they are my favorite football team. I love to play for them in goal if my height wasn't 7th 6"

Ah, almost forgot. Give Kimutaku a ticket to one our match, with the meeting with players. He would then probably wear Juve shirt next week and say in his Smap X Smap show, "go to Juve if you love me girls.";)
yeah, This Might Work :D;)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

I bet you work in advertising company, Jun-Hide.....:D

;)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
black and white are beautiful and if u mix them u get gray but that doesnot mean every thing at the delli alpi should be gray!!
more colorful atmosphere is needed to boost team moral and for marketing purposes.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Juventus Stadium plans approved
Posted by Nina | Football Italia

Juventus are a step closer to their redevelopment of the Stadio Delle Alpi after a council commission approved plans.

The Turin council currently owns the Stadium, built for the Italia ‘90 World Cup, but the club intends to buy the land rights for the next 99 years at a cost of £16.6m.

The Bianconeri hope to use 54 square metres of the site to create a gym, changing rooms and the new club headquarters.

A further 17 square metres would be used for a ‘fan shop’ and museum, while much of the area surrounding the Stadium could become a Premiership style conference centre with a cinema.

The capacity will be reduced and the unpopular athletics track removed.

Torino will also use the Stadio Delle Alpi until June 30 2006, when their own planned redevelopment of the old Stadio Comunale should be completed.

Great Plans :thumb:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

I bet you work in advertising company, Jun-Hide.....:D

;)
Not quite.:D but something close.;)

BTW, Kimutaku is a leading member of very popular and I mean very popular Japanese group SMAP. Girls love him. Voted as the second best looking guy in Asia in Yomiouri newpaper. He and his members host a variety show called, "SMAP X SMAP", and a recent guest was, guess who, a Korean scum, named Ahn Jung Hwan.
;)
Only joking, but I can't still forgive him for knocking Italy out of competetion. Also, everyone knows he is only playing in Japan for the money.:fero:

BTW, his name is Kimura Takuya but shortened as Kimutaku. Also, I saw him wearing Italian shirt! And a soccer fan. So I bet he would gladly promote Juventus if we treat him well.;)
Yao Ming also a good candidate for the team, with the possible appeal to the billions of Chinese.:D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
BTW, I think the future Stadium would be multi-purpose built, rather than being a football-only stadium.
For instance, Football stadium could have Cinema, arcade, shopping center. Car show would be good, since Torino is famous for its car making skills. Health can also be included.

The best thing, of course, is gambling, if the government authority permits such an act. :)

Creating Juve Club membership with the access to all those services and the point system based on the usage could also help.

Of course, if Juve was based on USA, then Agnellis would have certainly moved the franchise.;).

BTW, did anyone know that Juve once invited Nakata Hidetoshi for a trial on December 1996? I bet Agnelli's would be counting how many dollars they have missed out.;):D

JKane

May 31, 2001
i'm sorry if this post will offend anyone, but what most of you write here just shows how little you accept, respect and know our history.

we have been playing in torino for more than 100 years, the city of torino is so close to juventus that you can't even think of moving the club to another city. it's a stupid idea, it's pathetic, no more than pathetic. you could aswell change the team's name and colours then!

then, have you ever had a look at our average attendances? we have about 40 000 in serie a. in a nice stadium without a running track, with people close to the pitch, we'd certainly make 50 000 (like in 1991, where our average attendance was 51 000 in the delle alpi)

and then moving to milano? don't make me laugh! in the games against milan or inter we hardly get more than 5 000 juve supporters in the san siro. and you want to move our home games there!? :LOL:

what we really need is a stadium for about 55 000 people, with a big curva for about 25 000 people (like in the san siro or the olympico)

the thing is that we need to unite the ultras from the curva sud with those of the curva nord, so that we have ONE BIG curva. that will give our team a very good support.

and please, respect our history and our roots or i will call you ignorants

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Of course, I am joking when I say that Juve should move.;)
Juve is not Juve unless it is based on Italia. I love Italia. Although, I admit, I never been to Torino. :)
The point is the there is no point of having a stadium of 60,000 capacity when we only hae 40,000 each week. It is arguable that some games we have big number such as Lazio which keeps average attendence up, therefore, the current capacity should be maintained. But you have weigh the benefit of that with the maintenance cost. I haven't got any figures to back up by my guess is that maintenance of Stadio delli Alpi would be huge. Who pays it, well obviously Juve, and Torino, and probably a local tax payer. At the end of day, it is simply a waste.

BTW, I am pretty sure that Agnellis would have moved the team if the calcio was a franchise system as in US. I am pretty sure Juve can do better than 40,000 we are currently getting. Obviously football is not a franchise system and it has a close bond with the local community therefore Juve should stay.

JKane

May 31, 2001
i have no problem with a new stadium as i see the problems with the delle alpi.

i'm all for a stadium in turin with a capacity of about 50 000 - 55 000. you have to keep in mind that in a nice and friendly stadium without a running track more people would like to come and see juve live.

40 000 would not be enough then.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
i have no problem with a new stadium as i see the problems with the delle alpi.

i'm all for a stadium in turin with a capacity of about 50 000 - 55 000. you have to keep in mind that in a nice and friendly stadium without a running track more people would like to come and see juve live.

40 000 would not be enough then.
The only possible draw back would be that some damn idiot can mess up the game easily if the running pitch is taken away.
This has been cited in recent Cagllari (Sardinian team, I can't spell it:D) game. Before we introduce English style stadium I think measures should be taken to ensure that matters such as pitch invasion, throwing of object towards players, fireworks won't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)