montero&juliano---->linebackers
trez------>tight end
delpiero----->quarterback
davids,camo,zamb&nedved----->wide receivers

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I think Juve should move to New York :D
Nah, Tokyo so I can watch some more games, instead of flying half way through the world to see occasional games.;)
Planning to get some tickets for Juve - Manchester. :)

Seriously, I bet Agnellis would certainly move to New-York if he has a chance. Quite a sizable racial minorities who like football. And possible media attention is too big to pass over. Imagine having Marquez, Nakata in your team in New-York. :eek:
And of course, Landon Donnavon.;)
Football team is not a franchise, unlike America so I want Juve to stay in Italy.:)And Turin.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
i'm sorry if this post will offend anyone, but what most of you write here just shows how little you accept, respect and know our history.

we have been playing in torino for more than 100 years, the city of torino is so close to juventus that you can't even think of moving the club to another city. it's a stupid idea, it's pathetic, no more than pathetic. you could aswell change the team's name and colours then!

then, have you ever had a look at our average attendances? we have about 40 000 in serie a. in a nice stadium without a running track, with people close to the pitch, we'd certainly make 50 000 (like in 1991, where our average attendance was 51 000 in the delle alpi)

and then moving to milano? don't make me laugh! in the games against milan or inter we hardly get more than 5 000 juve supporters in the san siro. and you want to move our home games there!? :LOL:

what we really need is a stadium for about 55 000 people, with a big curva for about 25 000 people (like in the san siro or the olympico)

the thing is that we need to unite the ultras from the curva sud with those of the curva nord, so that we have ONE BIG curva. that will give our team a very good support.

and please, respect our history and our roots or i will call you ignorants
Exactly! The initial idea of moving is silly. For example, would you call the LA Lakers the same team if they weren't based in Los Angeles?

When "Juventus" is spoken, "Turin" is immediately associated with it.

And one more thing, i think Juve was established in the 1800s. Why move to another place if Juventus has celebrated more than a hundred years of success in the city of Turin!?

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

What clubs in the South of Italy? there are no clubs in the south of Italy.
Do you know Italy's Geography? In case you've heard what a map is, you can check that Bari, Napoli and other cities are located in the SOUT OF ITALY!!!

I've been to Turin, and I thik it's a nice city. Though it may not be as developed as Milan or Florence, people in Turin celebrate their football success proudly. The Turin people give tremendous support to the club. It would be unfair to move the club away from them after years of support

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++

Exactly! The initial idea of moving is silly. For example, would you call the LA Lakers the same team if they weren't based in Los Angeles?

When "Juventus" is spoken, "Turin" is immediately associated with it.

And one more thing, i think Juve was established in the 1800s. Why move to another place if Juventus has celebrated more than a hundred years of success in the city of Turin!?
I can't remember the area, region, but Fakers (so I liked to call them) weren't always based on L.A.
Also, Raiders was once based on LA but now they are in Oakland.
Also, New Orleans Hornets was Charlotte Hornets, before they moved. That is a franchise system.
Football is lucky that we don't have a franchise system, but Juve is probably the nearest thing to a franchise in Italia or football.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Turin is the home of Fiat Automotives. And majority of Juventus is owned by the Agnellis. So I doubt if they would want to move away from Turin.

Anyway, the Delle Alpi is planned to be rennovated anyway. I think that when its construction is complete, the fans would have a better atmosphere and Juve would have better support from its fans!

Forza Juve!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Fiat and Juve have very little in connection other than that they are both owned by Agnelli's. Beside with Fiat looking likely to be sold to the GM, we will see even less connection in the future.;)
Although, it seems Berlusconi has gone out of mind in recent weeks, and he seems to plotting downfall of both Agnellis and Juve.:fero:
That bastard! I would personally kill him myself, if Italian court is willing to drop charges against me.;)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    ITALY, Dec 22 (Reuters) - News that Juventus moving cities have been confirmed by Juventus chairman Umberto Agnelli. Early news speculations suggest that the 'Black & Whites' might even leave the country to join another, from Spain to the USA and even Malaysia.
    :eek: :touched:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

BTW, his name is Kimura Takuya but shortened as Kimutaku. Also, I saw him wearing Italian shirt! And a soccer fan. So I bet he would gladly promote Juventus if we treat him well.;)
    I like Takuya very much! :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)