Just suppose, if Trezeguet get a long injury..... (1 Viewer)

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
hey guys, bad news.... trez is really injured... luckily not that long - just for one month

but he'll miss the game against parma and is also doubtful for the one against piacenza...

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
i think salas will keep his starting lineup though, he will kick trez outta the lineup. not saying trez sucks or anything, but i think he is very demoralized after France early exit.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Salas cannot kick Trez outta the lineup, some of the posts i read are more to do with hope than reality, i mean when did Salas score a lot of goals in Serie A. Lets not forget that he was predominantly a sub at Lazio

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Its a great record and i do think he is a very good striker but i have my doubts if he is suited to Italian football

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
juventus have salas, and zalayeta as back ups, they could also invest in a player, i know that they are interseted in young talented Egyptian, Mido from ajax

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Its a great record and i do think he is a very good striker but i have my doubts if he is suited to Italian football
He has changed his style of play a lot. Do u remember his performance in WC98. Most of his goals are headers. Now he supported the mid very strongly. I appreciate his performance last season very much. His assistances are just fantastic.

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Salas cannot kick Trez outta the lineup, some of the posts i read are more to do with hope than reality, i mean when did Salas score a lot of goals in Serie A. Lets not forget that he was predominantly a sub at Lazio
He scored many important goals for Lazio. And Lazio win the Scudetto without Crespo and Vieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)