Just suppose, if Trezeguet get a long injury..... (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well my point is that he would have definitely scored more in Spain or England in short in a league whose empahasis is attacking football as his international record is phenomenal

Salas is a striker and he has not changed his way of playing its just the way he has been used

Buy on AliExpress.com

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i think SALAS IS GREAT he can score and create . trezeguet is a finisher but salas is a combination of dp and trez. but we need a backup if we gonna play with 3 forwards zlayeta is not enough he is a good player but if one is injured we only have zalayeta and no one on the bench so buy a new forward

ciao sebas

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Trez injury fears cool Friday 16 August, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have been boosted by news that David Trezeguet’s injury is not as bad as previously thought.

The Frenchman is suffering from an inflamed tendon in his knee, the same injury sustained by Ronaldo after the 1998 World Cup.

"The two cases are completely different," stated Juventus medical chief Dr Fabrizio Tencone. "And I think that Trezeguet will be able to play again in 20 days time."

There were fears that the injury could be a major problem for the former Monaco man throughout the season which led to reports that Juve could make a move for Enrico Chiesa.

Coach Marcello Lippi has only got four strikers for the new campaign with Trezeguet being flanked by Alex Del Piero, Marcelo Salas and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Meanwhile, the other walking wounded at the Delle Alpi are on the mend. Igor Tudor is recovering well from ankle surgery.

Gianluca Pessotto is scheduled to return in early October after knee ligament surgery.

While Gianluca Zambrotta could be back in mid September after picking up a thigh problem at the World Cup.

Football Italia

This all sounds very encouraging, but I would still like to see another frontman in our squad.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpi25 ] ++
juventus have salas, and zalayeta as back ups, they could also invest in a player, i know that they are interseted in young talented Egyptian, Mido from ajax
Cool! :angel:;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Always Ajax.....it's getting boring Moggi!!!! :D

Isn't Ventola good enough? How about Morientes who feels unhappy at Real (apparently - according to Eurosport)..?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Always Ajax.....it's getting boring Moggi!!!! :D

Isn't Ventola good enough? How about Morientes who feels unhappy at Real (apparently - according to Eurosport)..?
Yeah, and while we're at it we can buy Klose, Bierhoff, Flo, Jardel, and allthe other strikers that can only score with their heads, then we will never score any goals, because we can't cross!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)