.....just refresh the page in a couple seconds. (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Juventuz.com is under protection from a denial of service attack.
You may get this warning from time to time, just refresh the page in a couple seconds.

Can we vent our frustration? Can we ask Alex to tell us what this is exactly and whats going on?

Please :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jajajajja!!ªª

This demnial attack service thing is a real pain!!!!!.

Every dya it gets just worse!!!!

i want to cryç!

GiGi

May 2, 2003
I hate that message! i clicked 100 times on ''reply'' and i got 99 times that message! really this maked me cry :down:

Please put this thing off! :D

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    well for me maybe not cry, but it made me join ians forums just to find a place to talk to in the meantime...

kinda annoying. why dont alex tell us what exactly is causing this.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I've said it at least once before but some people (yes, you Lac) don't pay attention :D

The thing with the message is that it's caused by some kind of hacker attack. The principle is to hit the server with more connectons than it can handle. And since there are enough connections open to fill the allowable limit, any others beyond that will be denied. Which is what the error message is about, a denial of service. And this type of attack is consequently called a "denial of service attach".

Who? Why? How? You fill in the blanks..

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I've said it at least once before but some people (yes, you Lac) don't pay attention :D

The thing with the message is that it's caused by some kind of hacker attack. The principle is to hit the server with more connectons than it can handle. And since there are enough connections open to fill the allowable limit, any others beyond that will be denied. Which is what the error message is about, a denial of service. And this type of attack is consequently called a "denial of service attach".

Who? Why? How? You fill in the blanks..
    geez im sorry i thought it was an attack.....looks like its some kinda sticky-virus-thing. attach :rolleyes: :D

Im sorry did ur mama tell you to make fun of us ADD-victims :cry:

ok. now conspiracy theory time :D

CONSPIRACY THEORY COMPETITION!! WHOEVER COMES UP WITH THE BEST CONSPIRACY THEORY ABOUT THIS HACKER THING WINS A PRIZE!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    A hacker??

Oh my god, if i catch who the hell is doing that!!!!! ill kill my with my own hands!!!!!

arrrrrrgh!! that message is very anoying

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    tom the prize is a surprize :D (u gotta just love the play on words there :rolleyes: :D

and add is attention-deficit-disorder i presume u know what it does....

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
    ADD is primarily diagnosed in youth, and is characterized like Lac said by a lack of attention. But it also has features of disinterest, difficulty in focusing, fidgeting, not being able to keep still, and things of that ilk.

I personally think that this is the point of childhood/adolescence, and some psychologists and psychiatrists don't think it is a real affliction in need of medication.

Does that help? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)