.....just refresh the page in a couple seconds. (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jules ] ++
ADD is primarily diagnosed in youth, and is characterized like Lac said by a lack of attention. But it also has features of disinterest, difficulty in focusing, fidgeting, not being able to keep still, and things of that ilk.

I personally think that this is the point of childhood/adolescence, and some psychologists and psychiatrists don't think it is a real affliction in need of medication.

Does that help? :)
I think my brother has ADD :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I've said it at least once before but some people (yes, you Lac) don't pay attention :D

The thing with the message is that it's caused by some kind of hacker attack. The principle is to hit the server with more connectons than it can handle. And since there are enough connections open to fill the allowable limit, any others beyond that will be denied. Which is what the error message is about, a denial of service. And this type of attack is consequently called a "denial of service attach".

Who? Why? How? You fill in the blanks..
Martin why do I have this uncanny feeling that the hosts are screwing you. They have set a very low limit and the legit hits are being registered as "denial of service attack".
Just a hunch.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's a little more complicated than that, the flooding is done thought various proxies and blocking all those ips would probably block half the users here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey today i havent any troubles with the alarm!!!

the same happaned with you guys??

maybe this is the signal of a new beggining!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)