Just in: Kapo to Juve (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As you will remember, France Football announced some time last week that Kapo had signed a pre-contract agreement with Juve and would sign on free transfer with us at the end of the season. Most news outlets later published stories to deny this proposition, among them L'Equipe. The latest news in, this time published by L'Equipe, suggest that Kapo has chosen Juve as his future destination. He is set to undergo a medical test on Monday, then sign a 4 year contract. He chose Juve over Valencia, Deportivo and Paris SG. :party:

===

Auxerre : Kapo aurait choisi la Juventus
28 mars 2004 - 11 h 30 -

Selon le quotidien L’Equipe, l’international français, Olivier Kapo, aurait choisi la Juventus pour la saison prochaine. Il devrait passer la visite médicale ce lundi et signer un contrat de quatre ans.

En fin de contrat avec Auxerre, Olivier Kapo avait déclaré qu’il annoncerait la destination de son prochain club à la fin du mois de mars. Selon L’Equipe, son avenir se situerait du coté de la Juventus de Turin, où il serait attendu lundi pour passer la visite médicale et parapher un contrat de quatre ans. Le club italien aurait la préférence de l’international français, au détriment de Valence, La Corogne et du PSG.

football365.fr

===

I certainly hope this is reliable but before you get too excited, you should know that L'Equipe is France's answer to Tuttosport.. :redface:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
i dont mind having kapo in.

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

I certainly hope this is reliable but before you get too excited, you should know that L'Equipe is France's answer to Tuttosport.. :redface:

sorry im not familiar with tuttosport and i didnt get the joke. im guessing tuttosport writes a lot of c.r.a.p.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4
    Tuttosport prints any rumour possible (and impossible), sometimes it looks like they make it up themselves.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Only when it's official ;)

They used to have a What the papers say section where they printed rumours from italian papers, but nowadays their site is crap, so...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Juventus.com is behind one year. :D Their site sucks big time.

Anyway, yesterday on a show called la Domenica Sportiva(on saturday) they said that it was a done deal. They also hinted that Lippi would leave and be replaced by Deschamps and that Juve would look to Mexès to reinforce the defense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I hope Kapo will become the next Henry, only if we give him a chance. But Kapo is not gonna solve the main problem for our midfield. We need a true playmaker. I hope Moggi makes a move for Van der Vaart, even if that means the sale of one of the top players (Trez, Thuram, Nedved.) I would like to see Nedved stay and play on the left side of midfield, supporting the main playmaker. But we might have to sell him first to bring in a natural playmaker, hopefully VDV. I sorely miss a player like Zidane........

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, it would be good news if he does join. i too agree on buying a playmaker. whether its VDV or rosicky, or even Aimar, i dont really care. i think any would help us in the creativity department. Diego is another player recently rumoured.

anyway, who is to know if the rumour is true. when i see kapo wearing a juve shirt sitting next to moggi in the conference room, then i'll believe it.

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Erik won't be too happy :D

I don't know, Kapo never impressed me much. More of an average player, isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)