Just imagine.... (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

That's what I thought when I first moved here. But I soon found out it isn't. Plenty of typical cafés, clubs and areas of town that are worth discovering in the World capital of beer. A very multicultural and international city that is just the right size as far as Im concerned. And ideally located too, with Paris, Amsterdam and London quickly accessible by Thalys.
Ive only been there as a tourist, so maybe life is different when you actually live there.
How old are you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Duel is defined as "A struggle for domination between two contending persons, groups, or ideas." There was no struggle..the domination was clear :lazy:
They only argued opinions. And besides it was more of a personal thing than anything else. And what would you know, you werent here ;)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I already did Pest...stop obsessing over me already. Its getting .... weird and spooky.
Yeah Don im taking back that cool thing. Its cool to not care. But it ISNT cool to try to take my Nick beater title.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Ok

Well before that they were not talking at all for a while i think. Ignoring/deleting posts etc. Was fun :D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the ****, Vicky??

Damn, I take back everything I said about you.
you never heard that song ? it used to be on hot 106 all the time like 2 months ago ...........
you know how it would suck to have a face like Andre for a girl ? well there is a song that goes " body like beyonce, face like andre EWWW " ..... i thought it would be a perfect way to describe how i picture Don Bes

anyway, take it like a man Sergio, i didn't mean to hurt your idol's feelings

vicky<3dre4eva

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think I got a bit confused, I thought he was talking about fabi, and I thought he was addressing a different issue.

My mistake :)
haha and i thought you were defending me *tear*

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Don Bes your southpark character looks a bit jewish and i believe you're not a jew ........... so post a real pic don't be a pu55y :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++

anyway, take it like a man Sergio, i didn't mean to hurt your idol's feelings
i thought you were talking about me, personally.

i could give a rat's ass about how Dre looks. I read that at first and thought, "Now, that's really rude", but then I thought, "This girl's got balls":D:D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
well you're right about the balls :rolleyes:
but i don't think i'd say anything personal like that to anyone even if i didn't like them , it IS rude and
think about it
it woudlnt' make sense for me to say that Bes looks like Serge and mean it as an insult
because ...........

it's a complement

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
uh i'm not even sure what " a stud " means anymore
that mtv prom show totally ruined the meaning of that word

......... what does is mean again ?

Jan 7, 2004
the Encarta Dictionary defines stud as

equestrian breeding stallion: a male animal, especially a stallion, used for breeding

sexually active man: a man considered to be sexually active or good at sex (informal)

equestrian establishment with stallions: a stable or farm where male animals, especially stallions, are kept for breeding

equestrian group of stallions: a group of male animals, especially stallions, used for breeding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)