Just imagine.... (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
the Encarta Dictionary defines stud as

equestrian breeding stallion: a male animal, especially a stallion, used for breeding

sexually active man: a man considered to be sexually active or good at sex (informal)

equestrian establishment with stallions: a stable or farm where male animals, especially stallions, are kept for breeding

equestrian group of stallions: a group of male animals, especially stallions, used for breeding
What is the word for a female "stud"?

Shorty?

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #186
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    Your safe even if you are a juventina.

Your sig is nice lol
    but,don't forget YOU are not safe....

even if you are a friend! :p

my sig says everything! :p

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Ive only been there as a tourist, so maybe life is different when you actually live there.
    How old are you?
    Now there is a straightforward question :cheesy:

Let's see...

I will be Patrick Bateman's age in a couple of months. In fact, I think I AM Patrick Bateman.

Or : I will soon be as old as Jim Morrison was when he died (since apparently he's dead).

Still can't figure it out? Ok, here's one last hint : I was born the same year as Gianluca Zambrotta.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Let's see...

I will be Patrick Bateman's age in a couple of months. In fact, I think I AM Patrick Bateman.

Or : I will soon be as old as Jim Morrison was when he died (since apparently he's dead).

Still can't figure it out? Ok, here's one last hint : I was born the same year as Gianluca Zambrotta.

ouch

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

that reliable source also said I was the most interesting person here :cheesy:
    If this reliable source is the same reliable source im thinking of, i really doubt that :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    fabi whats your msn, i think i have you on my msn, but i cant get into my msn due to that dam reliable source

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Let's see...

I thought Patrick Bateman was 26? So if your 26 in a few months then your 25 now, but Jim Morrison died at the age of 27 and Zambrotta is 27? So what age are you Kaiser?:confused: :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

I thought Patrick Bateman was 26? So if your 26 in a few months then your 25 now, but Jim Morrison died at the age of 27 and Zambrotta is 27? So what age are you Kaiser?:confused: :D

This is strange...I've just looked up my copy of American Pshyco and the cover says he's 26...but a web search says he's 27...was he a different age in the film than the book?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
    We could always slice him at the waist and count the rings. That should erase any doubt
    We could do that with you too ;)

Im sorry, Im kidding! but the temptation was too big :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)