Just for the record..... (13 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Top-notch post Cronios. That was excellent.

I'm not a fan of having Moggi back though. We've suffered a lot during Calciopoli and after a difficult era it seems that we slowly are regaining our form. We seem to survive that period which was somehow our salvation. Moggi's return on the other hand will nullify everything we fought for, everything we succeeded to endure.

ßüякε;1807584 said:
:howler:

Get out of here....
Did you even bother reading it? You find this thread like a joke then you ridicule Cronios for his post. Juve and Moggi are guilty in your opinion and everyone who questions it will be teased by you but did you even watch one of Inter matches last season? How about Milan's this season? I doubt we, so-called cheaters and robbers of the others' Scudettos, have ever had such a scandalous season as Inter had and I doubt we, so-called cheaters and robbers of the others' Scudettos, have ever had such a great deal of soft calls in our favor in the very first weeks of a season as Milan have this season. The fact, as you mentioned, is that big clubs always have calls eased their way but there is another fact too: Juve were the only club which were penalized.

So cut it off right here. It's not that we are the villains of this story and the rest are angels. Jesus Christ is diving and his team is getting penalty kicks whenever they are unable to win a game. This thread is not a joke. We are simply collecting what we SEE week by week but then again we cannot send any team to serie B ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ßüякε;1810822 said:
Look, I don't like any Italian club but Hellas Verona. So if you took the time to write all that bullshit, I'm sorry, but as I've always said, I don't read posts over 10 lines long.
This is why I was sure you even didn't read Cronios's post.

So you comment on what you don't read? That is marvelous I have to say :wink:

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #104
    I love this thread so much. It's my juventuz baby. Burke, stop touching my baby.

Hoori, i can't believe you replied to Burke's comment about Juve. :lol:
    You know he's just kidding.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I love this thread so much. It's my juventuz baby. Burke, stop touching my baby.

Yea, that's his good ol' excuse for saying smth stupid, been like that for years..

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #106
    No, he's really just kidding, i'm 100% sure.
    When he's serious you can easily notice that he's a smart guy.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

He actually didn't comment about Juve. I aimed at his reaction about Cronios's post and as much as I'm sure he was not joking I'm sure that he hadn't read his post. He was also not kidding when he said this thread was a joke.

I know he is a smart guy and I know he's scarcely being serious but this time is one of those rare times.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Is this thread the right place to talk about refereeing decisions that went Juves favor, or is it just for decisions that went in Juve's rivals favor.

Because lets be honest here, there were 4 offsides called against Inter, that were clearly not offsides :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Eℓvin;1810849 said:
    Yea, that's his good ol' excuse for saying smth stupid, been like that for years..
    "The greatest trick the Devil (=Burke) ever pulled was convincing the world (=the forum) he didn't exist (=mean what he says)" :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Anyone else think Ibrahimovic fouled Chiellini on the high ball forward that led to Inter's goal?
    Apart from that, Materazzi should have been red carded for tackling Del Piero down each 5 seconds.

Anyway, I don't like looking like inter complaining about each goal. They deserved to win.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I didn't see the game, so I don't know about other stuff.

From what I have read and seen, we were lucky to only lose by one goal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    showed a milanista this, all i got in reply is that we are hypocrytes and that milan deserved every peno call they've had, and that we as juventini have no right to laugh nor make a mockery of milan, wtf that was spose to mean.

Apr 12, 2004
    This is why I was sure you even didn't read Cronios's post.
    Ohh, of course not.
    "The greatest trick the Devil (=Burke) ever pulled was convincing the world (=the forum) he didn't exist (=mean what he says)" :D
    :lol2:

I love it.
    showed a milanista this, all i got in reply is that we are hypocrytes and that milan deserved every peno call they've had, and that we as juventini have no right to laugh nor make a mockery of milan, wtf that was spose to mean.
    But you are hypocrites, and start righting out penalty since "peno" makes you look like a toothless English twat.

AND ALEN, I will touch your baby like it is sooooooo brand new to our world.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    ßüякε;1821011 said:
    Ohh, of course not.

:lol2:

I love it.

But you are hypocrites, and start righting out penalty since "peno" makes you look like a toothless English twat.

AND ALEN, I will touch your baby like it is sooooooo brand new to our world.
    hypocrytes we might be depending on what side you argue for and against the scandal, but deserved every PENALTY call? oh cmon! to think that kaka actually earned that PENALTY against chievo for example is simply ludacrus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)