Just for the record..... (1 Viewer)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This is exactly the problem. all fans calling other teams management thieves and mafia, No one gives a damn that Serie-A doesn't have one player in the world's XI.

It's just funny, anyone sounding so sure when they accuse the other two teams, which is just disgusting.
His name is Buffon. Pirlo could make a case for being there too.

And yeah, Milan and Inter are definitely thieves. They're what's truly disgusting.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
His name is Buffon. Pirlo could make a case for being there too.

And yeah, Milan and Inter are definitely thieves. They're what's truly disgusting.
Buffon hadn't played a full season for so many years, this season he is getting back there but he needs to win some trphhies before taking back his place.

Pirlo won't be there because Xavi is doing pretty good.

And again, calling the other two thieves is nothing new, cool, or funny. It's just sad, IMO.

All of the three teams have had really good times in the past 20 years at least and they all were rightfully at top of the mountain for a while, so I'm rooting for them to become that strong again, instead of being a loudmouth fanboy and insulting others by meaningless words.

I've been a fan of Milan for 11 years, and have watched a lot of Milan-Inter-Juve games, they have been really good and sometimes the best, some crappy stuff done by club runners shouldn't destroy the achievements of great players and coaches and they shouldn't ruin the good memories of fans from title wins and good performances.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You honestly think Inter of all teams was at the top rightfully? I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
You honestly think Inter of all teams was at the top rightfully? I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.
When you can stop Barca, I think you are at the top and you've earned it, and don't forget they had a winner like Mourinho as their coach, so it wasn't a huge surprise.

I understand what happened to Juve was really difficult to digest, and its fairness can be questioned, but I'm not gonna let that thought ruin the joy I gain by following Italian football.

Seriously, football belongs to us fans and players, and none of the true fans of football are for cheating and they all hate it, by putting too much attention into what cheaters do you only make them more important and thus, us fans more vulnerable.

I'm almost sounding like an Inter fan right now, but Fillipo incident should remind you that other teams also have fans that are just like us, so we better respect each other rather than letting some corrupted billionaires turn us into bitter moaners.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
When you can stop Barca, I think you are at the top and you've earned it, and don't forget they had a winner like Mourinho as their coach, so it wasn't a huge surprise.

I understand what happened to Juve was really difficult to digest, and its fairness can be questioned, but I'm not gonna let that thought ruin the joy I gain by following Italian football.

Seriously, football belongs to us fans and players, and none of the true fans of football are for cheating and they all hate it, by putting too much attention into what cheaters do you only make them more important and thus, us fans more vulnerable.

I'm almost sounding like an Inter fan right now, but Fillipo incident should remind you that other teams also have fans that are just like us, so we better respect each other rather than letting some corrupted billionaires turn us into bitter moaners.
football raises all kind of passions and hates...we're never gonna be friends, or not attacking as much as now or letting our teams speak only on the field.

Dec 31, 2008
Ambrosini what a motherfucking cunt. I hope he plays in the Coppa match hits his head on the post and bleeds to death. Fucking wankstain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)