Junvetus Playing in toronto (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I guess they have problems with the turf and more importantly finding a freekin' team to play.

I guess I can put my cleets and show my stuff if they need a team to play against.

So who's in?

I'll play LS, LM or CAM

:D

LIVE August 3rd

Juventus vs Juventuz

:cheesy:

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
i heard that ticketmaster and rogers centre just need the okay from italy to start selling tickets, and with the news that Moggi has been in talk with Moratti in his office for something, i think we could witness a supercup right here in toronto

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Can somebody please talk to me here. I live on west coast, and toronto is just a plane ride away. Is this for real? When will it be confirmed and put on sale? And can someone let me know how far the stadium is from downtown toronto. Ill be staying with my sister and she lives downtown.

This could turn out to be an awsome summer after all

:cool:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Persian, you know that Turin is only a plane ride away, don't you?
Is the ticket $300CAD?

Thought not :p

When will this game become available on ticketmaster.ca?

I'm not buying my flight until its on there!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Can somebody please talk to me here. I live on west coast, and toronto is just a plane ride away. Is this for real? When will it be confirmed and put on sale? And can someone let me know how far the stadium is from downtown toronto. Ill be staying with my sister and she lives downtown.

This could turn out to be an awsome summer after all

:cool:

the stadium is right downtown

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:|

http://www.fc-redstar.net/news/news.php?change_lang=en&news_id=1723

LAST TEST AGAINST JUVENTUS

Last frinedly game before the start of the new season Red Star will play against Italian champions Juventus on August 2nd in Toronto.

Italian side called Red Star for a friendly in Canada and our club chairman, Dragan Stojkovic, decided to accept this proposal.

Stojkovic also said there is possibility for the long term cooperation with Juventus, but he added in the following days more things about that will be known.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)