Junvetus Playing in toronto (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why can't they confirm this, dammit?! I hope they'll play a team worth watching. The tickets have to go on sale in the next couple of days.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
Why can't they confirm this, dammit?! I hope they'll play a team worth watching. The tickets have to go on sale in the next couple of days.
The Toronto Lynx, maybe ??!!! :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

The Toronto Lynx, maybe ??!!! :D
:LOL:

It's funny because I was thinking of saying "I hope they play a decent team instead of the Toronto Lynx or something like that." God I hope not.

But imagine if that happened...you'd be pissed, as would a numerous amount of people, myself included. You drive for two hours expecting Benfica or something, and then you get there and it's the Lynx. "Ma vaffunculo..."

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
i heard that it is benfica but now theyre trying to pullout or something, and it may not be at the skydome because it is inbetween a argo's game and a blue jays home series so there may not be enuf time to get the field up which really sucks.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
i heard that it is benfica but now theyre trying to pullout or something, and it may not be at the skydome because it is inbetween a argo's game and a blue jays home series so there may not be enuf time to get the field up which really sucks.
ok... so where would they have it then ??

Exibition Stadium ??:confused:

Air Canada Center ??!!!:eek: :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
what do you mean?

are they gonna built that stadium at york ;) in 2 weeks
Bahaha. It's supposed to be artificial turf on that though, right? Maybe they'll have it on the artificial turf at Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton :cheesy:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)