Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
The door isn't closed as there were new developments on saturday regarding a possible transfer of Julian, that's why we gotta work on it further, we're gonna take the necessary time and will make a decision according to the interests of the club.

It's arough translations, lot's of untranslatable phrases there :D
I wonder what the gained traction means, our improved bid or Wolfsburg's lol

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They haven't changed their position even once. They declared a price and waited for somebody to fulfill it. If nobody offers the price the player stays. No games no shit. That's how sales are done
no what you're actually supposed to do is accept the lowest bid from first bidder without even listening to anyone else and sometimes just give away for free

Dradda

Aug 23, 2015
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
Ahmm..yes? They sold KdB for like 80 Millions, they need now a good replacement...and since Draxler is the only one willing to move the Wolfsburg offer is definitly real and with this tons of money from City I don't see Juve going into a bid race (since Wolfsburg needs an replacement immediately they woudl raise every Juve offer)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
They haven't changed their position even once. They declared a price and waited for somebody to fulfill it. If nobody offers the price the player stays. No games no $#@!. That's how sales are done
exactly, I don't know why ppl like to make Heldt the enemy, he has been plain with us since day 1, the guy even offically let us talk to the player when we inquired about him, its not his fault we sat on the couch and watched tv shows after the Super Coppa thinking Schalke would break by Aug 31 because they won't have offers for Draxler by then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They haven't changed their position even once. They declared a price and waited for somebody to fulfill it. If nobody offers the price the player stays. No games no $#@!. That's how sales are done
Are you sure? I thought we were supposed to only cater to the player's wishes and send him to the club he desires, regardless of the offer. It worked so well with Vidal, Pirlo, Tevez, and Llorente...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)