Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus representatives are present in the stands at the Veltins Arena for Schalke vs. Twente (via @romeoagresti). #Draxler

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
man, seeing Khedira here I don't want another injury prone player. Draxler comes off a massive injury.

Give Götze the 6m he wants. I'm 100% positive we'll sell him for more than 35m in 2-3 years anyway. Götze is too good to fail and we're a team that has a good environment to get the best out of talented stars.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think us being in the stands would close this chapter once and for all. If we ,are another bid for the player, it will likely be our final one, after seeing him play. And if we don't, then we have probably made peace with the fact that he's no longer a legit target for what we have in mind and may switch focus.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gotze is the player we need without a doubt. But having to try and convince a player to join us is off putting in my eyes. Draxler may not be on Gotze' level but what I do like about him is his flair. He's not scared to use it which helps a lot in key matches which at times I feel we're missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)