Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
personally id rather we play pereyra as a winger than a treq, but then we are way too stacked in the forward dept and not enough in wingers obviously. I know it's a dead horse issue, but really had we not bought zaza and successfully sell llorente, we can have more flexibility. But it seems like allegri is set on playing with a treq.
We wouldn't be having this issue had we pushed harder for Gotze and demanded him in a deal for Vidal. He can play on the wings as well as a TQ. We could have asked Bayern for a 2 year loan with obligation to buy and a buyback clause set at 50 million Euros.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We wouldn't be having this issue had we pushed harder for Gotze and demanded him in a deal for Vidal. He can play on the wings as well as a TQ. We could have asked Bayern for a 2 year loan with obligation to buy and a buyback clause set at 50 million Euros.
i dont know what kind of negotiating pull we had here, but it doesn seem we are caught with our pants down, unless we are seriously considering pereyra as a viable treq option(i really hope we dont)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
in a trident he wouldnt be so bad, but then wed need a much better finisher

cuadrado morata

cavani
Don't mind him tbh.He can play CM/WB too if required and right now versatile players like him is a requirement for us given our injury woes.

But if he comes in as the marquee signing, it obviously would be a bit of a letdown.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At this point, I am more excited about next season (2016-2017) with Berardi coming back, and Coman having another year under his belt. None of the new acquisitions excite me (besides Dybala to a certain degree). Rugani might well become WC one day, but one can hardly label a CB an exciting acquisition (considering the minimal output/impact he is likely to have in the attacking third of the pitch).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CdS: New assault for Draxler. Marotta has given an ultimatum to Schalke for Draxler; Accept our €25m offer/no deal.
:shocked: What if they say no deal? Vazquez? :groan: Saponara? :sigh: Sneijder? :yuck: :inter: :scared:

Cuadrado is no TQ, and he lacks the consistency, discipline, and brain to actually be much of an impact player for us. Given his age, it is unlikely that he is going to improve a great deal anytime soon either.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's not coming imo.

Realistically looking at this situation.
Sure bet. The deal is dead for a week now. They demand high money because they know they'll eventually get it. He stays with them for another season or two and EPL sides will come knocking his door. If he doesn't impress that much they'll still keep him. Home grown player after all you could expect him to stay loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)