Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Grazie Aaron.

Despite the recent quotes from Germany, Juventus continues to pursue Draxler. The bianconeri already have an agreement with the player on annual salary of €3.5 million net which puts them in a position of strength, now more developments are expected in the next few hours. Juve's first offer to Schalke of €15 million plus bonuses was turned down, but Juve isn't giving up- Draxler is their target.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/juventus-continues-to-pursue-draxler-the-latest/

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So what happened between yesterday and today that warranted closing of the thread?
so what happened since the Ds told us to fuck off for this to be open? why dont we open a messi since tuttosport linked us with him while we are at it?

- - - Updated - - -

This will be the most often closed/opened thread in tuz history.
they dont listen i tell you

Mar 3, 2014
I want us to send out an open letter to all Schalke players: "Let your contracts expire, Juve will sign you, and you will get to play for a real club."

Real clubs don't negotiate with that type of bush league tactics...

On a slightly serious note:
I hope that buying Astori doesn't cause us to tighten up even more on Draxler. If Marotta is obsessing over the budget, that 5 million euro could be the amount that bridges the gap between Schalke & Juventus.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
so what happened since the Ds told us to fuck off for this to be open? why dont we open a messi since tuttosport linked us with him while we are at it?
you know damn well this is far from a case like the Messi rumor.

I thought in this forum transfer threads were opened because gurus/papers rumored us to be link to anyone, and every damn paper in Italy and the gurus say we are still interested in Draxler so what's the logic in closing the thread?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
getting sick of schalke trying to shake us down. no way should we pay them 30mil for a 21 y/o who barely played last season.

If Beppe can't bitch slap some reason into them than we should just sign a LB and use Pereyra as AM. Try for an AM again in January.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
getting sick of schalke trying to shake us down. no way should we pay them 30mil for a 21 y/o who barely played last season.

If Beppe can't bitch slap some reason into them than we should just sign a LB and use Pereyra as AM. Try for an AM again in January.
it's perfectly logic for them to demand a lot of money to sell him because he could potentially be worth over €40 mill next season if he delivers a season like people expect from him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you know damn well this is far from a case like the Messi rumor.

I thought in this forum transfer threads were opened because gurus/papers rumored us to be link to anyone, and every damn paper in Italy and the gurus say we are still interested in Draxler so what's the logic in closing the thread?

all we KNOW is that their DS told us quite clearly to fuck off, which effectively squashes every rumor out there, so unless theres something concrete(coming out of club reps) this is all a bunch of bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

you cant bitch slap your way to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)