Julian Draxler - AM LC - Schalke 04 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Have not seen much of Draxler but I'm very excited to see him here in a Juve shirt.

Hope the rumours are true as we badly need a CAM to balance our attack.

A LB is also needed I believe I hope the management tries to fill that position as well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
bro, there is no way i would accept such a deal. i doubt Saponara would ask to leave to Barca, and we know Beppe wont sell him otherwise. i know Messi is better right now, but Saponara has the potential to surpass him, he will be competing with Pogba for multiple Balon dors in the future. Saponara is potentially the greatest Italian 10 ever, we shouldnt be giving him away at any cost.

im gonna tell you a story about Saponara but dont take it for granted, i am only telling what ive heard. i have a friend who has a cousin in France. that cousin of his was visiting Forli, the birth place of Saponara and thats where he noticed him in a youth game. he arrived at the game around the 65th minute and saw Saponara scoring an own goal, then another and another. he asked a guy near him about the score and the guy said its 4-4 and that Saponara scored all 8 goals. he then asked why the kid is scoring own goals, the guy replied that Saponara does it all the time, he gets his team a 3-4 to 0 lead, then scores a few own goals to make it more interesting and then scores a late winner. as they were speaking, Saponara dribbled past 8 opposition players, did an one-two pass with the post and kneed down to score a goal with his head. the cousin of my friend was amazed, he never saw anything like that in his life. even more when he later found out that Saponara is the lost grandson of Omar Sivori as the local people were saying. i cant wait to see him playing in our shirt. i wasnt this excited for a player in a long time, not even when we signed Pogba. the next great Juventus #10 is on his way :touched:
What I take from this Zizi...

:heart: Sivori :heart:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nice blend of agility, finesse and running. More flair, but a less pressing and intimidation than the Juve of the last couple of years for sure. Less grinta but more natural ability.
This will be Allegri's team. He always talks about high technical level of the game and now he'll be given players that are capable of doing that. Less grinta but it won't matter much since we'll have more talent to finish our opponents off (scoring more goals and keeping more possession). Imagine Pogba linking up with Dybala, Draxler and Morata :D Yet you have Marchisio and Khedira who are good technically as well. Coman, Pereyra and Asamoah on the bench give some options as well.

How good is Draxler on passing and freekick taking?

As of this current squad aside from Marchisio I still dont know who can give us a goal from freekick.
Dybala.

I don't think we will give him the 10 if he comes IMO
That's what I think too. It'll remain unused for a year it seems. Maybe Berardi will take it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)