Juan Roman Riquelme (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
If I had to choose between Ibrahimovic and Van der Vaart I'd opt for the latter in a heartbeat.
Well, Van der Vaart is a midfielder and he's a better than the promised Joaqin, in my opinion.

If he has to come at the expense of Zlatan because of their old rivalry, then yes, I'd got for the Dutchie.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
He took the sensible option of opting for a less glamorous club in Germany to develop his game before making the transition to the top tier clubs, and now is certainly as good a time as any to bring him in. Nedved is getting on in years, and we'll need someone in before its too late. Joaquin I like but is too big a risk, partly because of the Spanish jinx in Italy, and partly because nobody knows if he'll make the conversion to central midfield as well as Nedved did.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Joaquin didn't have a good season at Betis either, and furthermore Marchionni is on his way. I would say yes to Riquelme actually, but right now his price is too steep. If Capello is still in charge, he will ruin Riquelme

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
regardless of riqueleme's inability to perform in big matches,and his penalty miss yesterday,id still prefer aimar over him.

he's not a choker,is faster than riquelme,and at his best,is more brilliant than riqueleme imo.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i think Inter bought the rights to have Argentinian players in Serie A, thats why we had to convert Camo to italian. So Rosicky would be best option

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
whats the news on pizzaro?is he leaving inter in the summer?
realistically,we could sign one of rosicky,aimar or pizzaro.riqueleme and van der vaart would be too expensive imo.though if money wasnt an issue,id go for van der vaart anyday.

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #314
    I am really amazed by you guys (people who judge players from one game).

You are all talking like Juve reached the finale. Roman mad a string of remarkable performances in the CL. I guess he got 3 times man of the match award. Every big palyer misses a penalty one in a while.

Baggio, Trez, Figo, Bergkamp, and the list goes on.

This season DP missed a cruial penalty agains parma, probably we would have kept our 12 points lead if we got the goal. If you say that Raman choked in that last minute. I say we choked for 4 games. That is 360 minutes. What do you say about that.

You guys are looking for a guy who is quick, talented and could change the course of the game. Will there is only one guys that fits the discreption and that is Ronaldino. He we can't buy. All other players in the world (lapard, ballak, roman, kaka, deco,….) are all slow. So we go for the second best, in this case the second best is Roman. 'dinho is not an option.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Riquelme is good. Riquelme is good enough for Juve. We won't get him though. I wish we were. He would add alot to our midfield and most likely solve our problems.
    I don't really care if he missed a penalty or so, since he won't take them in Juve anyhow. Del Piero will take them. :D

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #319
    You guys are looking for a guy who is quick, talented and could change the course of the game. Will there is only one guys that fits the discreption and that is Ronaldino. He we can't buy. All other players in the world (lapard, ballak, roman, kaka, deco,….) are all slow. So we go for the second best, in this case the second best is Roman. 'dinho is not an option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)