Juan Roman Riquelme (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I think its debateble and in a way they are different type of players and play in different positions. Messi is moreover a midfielder whilst Aguero is a forward (DP type). Messi is no doubt younger than him. However Aguero is playing for independiente whilst messi is amongst the barca contingent. TBH I Wouldnt even compare them they are both great prospects for argentina and exciting players to watch for the world in general. They are both clinical finshers, can take freekicks and possibly both score with headers.. notice the word possibly although aguero has shown that he can on a few occasions. In terms of assists I would say messi is better TBH having them both in the same team is something reallys pecial. They played together in last years youth cup and definetly were the best players in that tournament with messi just tipping aguero for the best youth tournament player.

Sounds good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
tassard said:
If we can not buy Riquelme why don't we try to buy Deco?IMO it won't be so hard to take him from Barca.
hmm thats possibly true, how old is deco by the way?. Theres only one worry that I have with him, will he be as loyal with us and also will he fit into serie A. Actually thats more than one :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
tassard said:
If we can not buy Riquelme why don't we try to buy Deco?IMO it won't be so hard to take him from Barca.
Maybe cause deco is shite...

As for Roman... Why would Roman want to come to juve... A club who had an option on him at Boca and promised him the world... only to pull out at the last minute and so forcing him to put his european dream back a year...

Not too mention one of his closest friends was also royally screwed by Juve in the past, setting his career back by years as well...

Seems unlikely to me...

Have to say its nice to see the praise for Roman here lately... Seeing the amount of times since this forum opened i have touted Romans talents only to be laughed at... Yet now everyone wants him... Its taken 5 years, but good to hear anyway...

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Respaul said:

As for Roman... Why would Roman want to come to juve... A club who had an option on him at Boca and promised him the world... only to pull out at the last minute and so forcing him to put his european dream back a year...

Not too mention one of his closest friends was also royally screwed by Juve in the past, setting his career back by years as well...

Seems unlikely to me...

Have to say its nice to see the praise for Roman here lately... Seeing the amount of times since this forum opened i have touted Romans talents only to be laughed at... Yet now everyone wants him... Its taken 5 years, but good to hear anyway...

Did we have an option for him and did not buy him?

And who is his close friend who we screwed?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Respaul said:

Seems unlikely to me...

Deco is shite but he is still better than Riquelme
Riquelme is a good techniqual player but thats it not more than that exactly like what Ortega and Denilson were

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #90
    Respaul said:

Seems unlikely to me...

wow i didn't know that.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #92
    great discussion guys, i really enjoyed it,

i totally forgot about Aguero, this guy could turn into a kaka of our own. we should by both Roman and sergio. roman playes for us and loan sergio fir a one year to a small seria a team and come back under the wings of Roman so that he can teach him more.

Sergio will be a great signing, multi usage player

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #93
    Respaul said:
    Yes we did... look it up

Sorin

yes it is true, sorin played for juve for a year, i don't know if he played but he was there under Lippi i think.

but you can't blame juve for, he was young, likne any other south american. but with Sergio it is totally different, as he already has the reputation and publicity.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Batigol said:
    yes it is true, sorin played for juve for a year, i don't know if he played but he was there under Lippi i think.

but you can't blame juve for, he was young, likne any other south american. .
    No offence but do you know anything about what went on with sorin... Did you actually see what happened... Everyone knows we screwed him...

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #95
    Respaul said:
    No offence but do you know anything about what went on with sorin... Did you actually see what happened... Everyone knows we screwed him...

why what happned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)