Juan Roman Riquelme (2 Viewers)

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21
    Boksic said:
    i would agree with you there! but would be a pricey summer. Riquelme is undoubtably the reason behind Villareal's success, he is such a talented player and is one of (if not the)best player in the world in his position.

it is going to be pricy, however, juve got to spend and use the money they got from the tv deal.

i hope that we don't land gerrad, it will be a big mistake.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Batigol said:
    it is going to be pricy, however, juve got to spend and use the money they got from the tv deal.

i hope that we don't land gerrad, it will be a big mistake.
    i also dont think Gerrard would be a good signing for Juve, as much as i think he is a good player, i dont think he is what Juve need nor would he settle in italy.

i hope Juve can get (at least) one of Riquelme or Rosicky (preferably riquelme) as both are players i really like. However, i heard Rosicky had basicly signed for Athletico Madrid

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
    Riquleme is a absolute must IMO, he is in the top 2 playmakers in world football right now IMO. I reckon if you put the Argentine trio of him, Tevez and Crespo, we would truly win the CL next year, as well as maybe buy Vicente from Valencia as replacement for Pavel.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    hey guys, good news, reports coming from italy saying that juve are putting their eyes on Roman. Nothing official, but good.
    hopefully moggi pulls it off.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    Riquleme is ok, but he is about as slow as Emerson, I would prefer someone much younger and more pacey but also a great passer.

I would also sign Juninho just for his freekick ability, he can turn a game at a instant, that's what we need right now.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    Edge said:
    Riquleme is ok, but he is about as slow as Emerson, I would prefer someone much younger and more pacey but also a great passer.

I would also sign Juninho just for his freekick ability, he can turn a game at a instant, that's what we need right now.
    Juninho is almost 31 years old, on the other hand Roman is 27 and has a great free kick ability

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
    Riquelme will cost like 20 to 25 millions. If we want him we will pay a lot for him but he is the best (available) to buy. And also I was sawing corinthias game yesterday and carlo tevez will be a good buy and riquleme and teves both play for boca jr no at the same time but both play for boca.

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
    Espectro said:
    yes, Tevez is good, but he is a fordward, Riquelme is a playmaker, wich is what we need...
    And i think we need a forward like him, for the future. And there is no forward available with the skill of tevez.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Riquelme would be absolutely brilliant in our team, because every attack would go trough him. His lack of pace isn't that big of an issue, remember that out team's tempo isn't that good.

And besides, Capello loves stubborn players :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Espectro said:
    yes, Tevez is good, but he is a fordward, Riquelme is a playmaker, wich is what we need...
    I dont think tevez would complain about playing behind the two forwards. Infact it may be nice to see him there providing he doesnt stay too greedy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Espectro said:
    Well according to ESPN Juventus, Inter and Real Madrid are after Riquelme, I just saw the news on T.V..
    Well if that is true, then I.. .. THANK GOD for that. We have finally realised we need a playmaker... although TBH i wont get happy just yet :D

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    Espectro said:
    Well according to ESPN Juventus, Inter and Real Madrid are after Riquelme, I just saw the news on T.V

That is really great news, even if it not true, at least it will make the fans want him and then juve will consider him.

OP
    Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    juve must seal the deal fast, because his tag price will shoot high sky, espicially after the world cup( if argentina goes really far)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Batigol said:
    juve must seal the deal fast, because his tag price will shoot high sky, espicially after the world cup( if argentina goes really far)
    :agree: Would be nice also if the press didnt talk too much about it, we need a smokescreen.. enter moggi :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Riquelme would be great, but do we afford him? If we also bring Gerrard and Cassano that is ;)

Mar 14, 2004
    I watcher Riq since his Boca days....

I can say with 100%...he's faster than Emerson for shure,as same as Vieira.....but that doesn't matter cuz guy has what we balkans call "PREGLED IGRE",what you could translate as good perception of field,he always finds an open teammate with a 100% accuracy. Also,as you could see,we dont have a good distance shooter in CM positions....he is the man. We don't have a deadly FK taker anymore....he is the man. But there is also...a problem....as I saw i Villa games,we would require a pacey FC to exploit his trough balls....so If Palacio comes or Miccoli comes back....it would be worth of trying. And another problem...Capello :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Boksic said:
    if we signed Riquelme we would need to sign some pacey players to put around him.
    Riquelme is too slow to fit into this current Juve team. However, he has great strength and can make space for himself. But, his superb through passes would be wasted as there is nobody quick enough to run onto the ball.

I would be overjoyed if we got Riquelme but we need other players to come with him.
    this is true, the team lacks pace for the current system used and with riquelme, it may need fast players. marchonni is one.

maybe Aimar is the better player to get for that playmaker in the hole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)