Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With Morta coming it means that we will surely be using a CF at all times
Llorente will be the starter and the young one his sub, untill Llorente grows older to become his sub.
And we will use two packs of SSs, starters will be Tevez and Iturbe and subs will be Giovinco and Pepe/Quaq.
Our transfer plan is making it obvious...

When/if Berardi comes, he will replace the Quaq/Pepe eqcuation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
With Morta coming it means that we will surely be using a CF at all times
Llorente will be the starter and the young one his sub, untill Llorente grows older to become his sub.
And we will use two packs of SSs, starters will be Tevez and Iturbe and subs will be Giovinco and Pepe/Quaq.
Our transfer plan is making it obvious...

When/if Berardi comes, he will replace the Quaq/Pepe eqcuation.
Are you happy with the material we are signing?

Jul 10, 2014
Asamoah has to be on the field as much as possible for me.

Pirlo can't play every game anymore. If Asamoah is going to sit for Evra, then I'd like to see a Vidal-Asamoah-Pogba midfield at some points just to see the most athletic midfield in the world grind teams to dust.
I've always thought about how brutal our midfield would be with Asa Vidal Pogbini together. Pirlo and Marchisio are good and all but this is a midfield that can physically AND technically rival the best. The best thing about Asa's left back apprenticeship is that his dribbling has improved a lot. Those beautiful 800metre diameter stepovers seem to fool every Muppet serie a left back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I've always thought about how brutal our midfield would be with Asa Vidal Pogbini together. Pirlo and Marchisio are good and all but this is a midfield that can physically AND technically rival the best. The best thing about Asa's left back apprenticeship is that his dribbling has improved a lot. Those beautiful 800metre diameter stepovers seem to fool every Muppet serie a left back.
Yup, IMO this is the natural switch we need to make. Use this 3 guys to destroy everything in its path...and 3 very offesiveplayers i front of them. With Pogba having permission to be a litte more offensive than the other 2. Im not convinced or Pirlo in a 3 man midfield...at least not agasint every team.

About being happy with our mercato.... i think we are signing the right players... but the real answer will only be seen at the end of the season. In the past years, we have signing players who we had some idea of how they would perform. This year we are doing a different mercato..so its all a mistery.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We should finalize the deal on Monday with Verona. Apparently it's our 'last' chance.

If we screw up chances are big that Atletico will go after him. 24mln and Léo Baptistão in the deal.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
27 mil is really a HUGE fee for to be paid for a potential like Iturbe. Really hope he'll succeed here but looking back at our big spendings in recent years (post Moggi era) all of them had been failures or at best averages (Diego, melo even under Marotta for the likes of bonucci, Vucinic, Matri, ogbonna...).

Can't help but to think this is a serious gamble that hopefully we do not regret in the near future.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
27 mil is really a HUGE fee for to be paid for a potential like Iturbe. Really hope he'll succeed here but looking back at our big spendings in recent years (post Moggi era) all of them had been failures or at best averages (Diego, melo even under Marotta for the likes of bonucci, Vucinic, Matri, ogbonna...).

Can't help but to think this is a serious gamble that hopefully we do not regret in the near future.
Sometimes you also have to spend a lot for potential.

BTW Vucinic was no flop, and Ogbonna has had one season. I could pick apart others but let's get real, those are €15m fees.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think he's the one I'm most enthusiastic about from the 3 we're getting so far. Not cheap, but full of flair, fancy and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)