Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (8 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
What attracted Vidal to Juve? He had the Bayern option and he went to Juve. What attracted Pirlo that same year?
Good point, just cant see why he'd want to go meelan when they are half way down the toilet. Meelan seems to be a club where you go when your a substandard ageing player with not much else on. We have much more of a clear vision and drive than meelan surely.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I just don't get it. Milan got rid of Kaka okay…how do you they have 25M+ to spend on one player this summer with no CL? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He should sign for Milan from a playing point of view. He needs offense to be effective and with Conte and his tactics you never know.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just don't get it. Milan got rid of Kaka okay…how do you they have 25M+ to spend on one player this summer with no CL? It doesn't make any sense to me.
and they gave good wages to Alex and Menez right? So they're still stuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But what if we again fail to get out of the group stages? We'll have to sell our stars and we'll become like Milan in no time. We have to sign a winger a backup CF, a LB and a CM. There's no possibility we'll spend all our budget on one player.

Also we can't base our spending on CL money. That way we'll go bankrupt in no time. CL money depend on how well you do but also other teams from Italy. The better they do the less we get. The management is doing everything so we'd not depend that much on CL money and Agnelli said it too. We have to get a better TV deals (from next season) and sponsorships mainly - those are sources of constant and stable money not from the CL.

Guys just do the math. There's no way we can sign Sanchez no matter how you look at it.
:tup:

But sadly you talk against walls. People refuse to accept reality, and want it their way or complain like the spoiled infants they are.

Marchetti (Sky): Juve have an agreement with Iturbe, but if Milan reach an agreement with Verona, Iturbe will not get in the way."
Luckely the source is very shitty
But thanks for updating :tup:

What attracted Vidal to Juve? He had the Bayern option and he went to Juve. What attracted Pirlo that same year?
Iirc he was more convinced of his place in our project and someone convinced him. Pirlo was done according to everyone but Marotta, and we gave him a place in our team, wich he accepted.

Its about the better project imo. He now has to decide to walk into the first team with no requirements whatsoever (milan), or show ambition and go to juve where he has to convince the coach playing with wingers is better.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Galliani is trolling everyone, I can make a bet. They dont have 25m in cash and they wont spend such sum on one player when they need reinforments in different areas.
The thing is with them you never know. After all they're known for spending all the money they have on attacking players and then sign Boneras for free. That's why they're in shambles now but it doesn't mean they learned their lesson.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yeah they got rid of Kaka and brought on Alex and Menez who are both receiving significant wages as well.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me. No one really knows whats going on and how much Milan or Juventus are offering or if they're offering anything at all.

If we truly wanted Iturbe we could get him over Milan IMO.

If by a miracle somehow Milan does buy Iturbe…they'll be even more of a joke team. They'll blow their budget on one player and won't have any money to fix their shitty midfield, shaky back line and aging GK.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He should sign for Milan from a playing point of view. He needs offense to be effective and with Conte and his tactics you never know.
Iturbe has a pretty high offensive workrate, i dont see how he would be less effective. In fact, from the team pov, he is actually better suited to conte's tactics.
Why ? Because some players need some tactical guidance. Example : hazard need those or he will come toward the ball every time, and clog the play.

Same with Iturbe. He works hard, well in conte's system those characteristics would be used to their strenght, added with the obvious general guidelines.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
after checking the Vidal thread on redcafe, this place here seems like the oasis of realisticness :D
Well 'tis an international forum. Cant compare to brittish football forums, who cant even prenounce IQ in full.

- - - Updated - - -

reported for racism
You know what i mean Suns.

Plenty of posters here who are now vocal against Iturbe, will very easely take a 180° turn when he fails here, or is succesfull at milan

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Or Vucinic? And Lichtsteiner?

anyways, back then I would argue with people here that Juve were not gonna be a doormat for the next 100 years but would be back to their winning ways 'cause that's how things go in this business - in cycles. I guess you can chalk it up to shortsightedness and bias getting in the way 'cause the alternative is even less pretty.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Iturbe has a pretty high offensive workrate, i dont see how he would be less effective. In fact, from the team pov, he is actually better suited to conte's tactics.
Why ? Because some players need some tactical guidance. Example : hazard need those or he will come toward the ball every time, and clog the play.

Same with Iturbe. He works hard, well in conte's system those characteristics would be used to their strenght, added with the obvious general guidelines.
That or Conte would limit his role, which is also a possibility.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Iirc he was more convinced of his place in our project and someone convinced him. Pirlo was done according to everyone but Marotta, and we gave him a place in our team, wich he accepted.

Its about the better project imo. He now has to decide to walk into the first team with no requirements whatsoever (milan), or show ambition and go to juve where he has to convince the coach playing with wingers is better.
Also leverkusen were pushing for him move to us not wanting to sell him to their rivals even if it was at a cheaper price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)