Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (12 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
well Porto made a tidy profit for him, Verona will get a small profit, whilst Juve or whoever signs him have paid over the odds for someone relatively unproven
Gotcha, thought it was one of those follow on deals where the previous owner gets a percentage of the deal

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If these numbers are true, we must really believe that he gonna turn into a star someday.
It's obvious. Conte is behind this 100%. We're spending huge as for Juve money for the first time since Agnelli and Marotta took over and I think it's the first time we're taking part in a bidding war.

That's why I'm calm and confident of the kid tbh. I've seen him a few times playing for Verona and I like him. It seems Conte rates him highly and who should we trust if not Conte?

What's their cut?

Sportitalia says Juve and Hellas Verona have an agreement at €26.5 mill.
Oh man that's fucking a lot. I want him here but it's obvious we're overpaying for him. Hopefully the management know what they're doing.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
James Rodriguez went for what, 45 million? I'm sure there were plenty of raised eyebrows at that point, now look at him. I'm not saying he's at the same level, but there's every chance he could be this time next year and had we missed out on him I guarantee a lot of you would be moaning something fierce.

If we're willing to pay this much it's because people in the know have seen what a talent he is and believe he can become something special.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I'm still holding on to the fact that Vidal and Sanchez will play at Juve and we will add Loco Loco (they both played at Colo Colo) to our club name. Juventus Loco Loco

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
is he really that much better than Nani is what i would be asking right now
Definitely better I'd say. Nani has been shit for over 3 years now and he's nowhere to what he used to be like. He'd come here on high wages and we can't go on offering them to everyone that comes here.

Nani was awful this WC IMO. I wanted him last year here but it seems we're planning on future now instead of buying unwanted oldies or washed up players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Definitely better I'd say. Nani has been shit for over 3 years now and he's nowhere to what he used to be like. He'd come here on high wages and we can't go on offering them to everyone that comes here.

Nani was awful this WC IMO. I wanted him last year here but it seems we're planning on future now instead of buying unwanted oldies or washed up players.
I think it is a bit unfair to judge Nani at this world cup when the team as a whole were pretty shit, even ronaldo didn't exactly set the world alight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)