Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (23 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That or Conte would limit his role, which is also a possibility.
Define "limit".

Cause i love how that term is misused for insulting tactical coaches mostly

- - - Updated - - -

Also leverkusen were pushing for him move to us not wanting to sell him to their rivals even if it was at a cheaper price
:tup: indeed

And Vidal beeing loyal, wouldnt be the cunt to demand a move to the hated rival

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really like the French players provided that they are first team not loan objects.
We agree, then. One is a winger, the other is a CM. I hope the winger gets the same amount of PT that Pogba had when he first arrived.

I still think, even as much as we want Sanchez, it might be better business to spend a fraction of that on a talented kid in Italy and use the rest of our resources on those younger talented players. Remember, we have some good talent out there on loan (which sucks for the immediate) but if they continue developing well next year they could be our Sanchez but at a fraction of the cost.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Define "limit".

Cause i love how that term is misused for insulting tactical coaches mostly
Since according to you I am ignorant to tactics and football knowledge, I'd rather not continue that discussion. It's for your own favour not to engage with such a "limited" person like me when it comes to football tactics. And there, you got your definition.

- - - Updated - - -

We agree, then. One is a winger, the other is a CM. I hope the winger gets the same amount of PT that Pogba had when he first arrived.

I still think, even as much as we want Sanchez, it might be better business to spend a fraction of that on a talented kid in Italy and use the rest of our resources on those younger talented players. Remember, we have some good talent out there on loan (which sucks for the immediate) but if they continue developing well next year they could be our Sanchez but at a fraction of the cost.
But not the CM? Someone is afraid of Marchisio's role in the team?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Since according to you I am ignorant to tactics and football knowledge, I'd rather not continue that discussion. It's for your own favour not to engage with such a "limited" person like me when it comes to football tactics. And there, you got your definition.
Beautiful. :lol2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

1.) The CM isn't reported to come until next year (as reported by OTM) so there was no point in mentioned him getting the PT this year.
2.) I mentioned Pogba getting the PT because he deserved it.
3.) As far as Marchisio, I am fearless but I want to win and if that means what you intended it to be then so be it.

winning > whoever plays

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Buy 18-21 year old hot prospects, introduce them gradually like Pogba and make them into world class talents.

I prefer this method to continuously throwing money at established players year after year akin to the likes of PSG and Man City

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buy 18-21 year old hot prospects, introduce them gradually like Pogba and make them into world class talents.

I prefer this method to continuously throwing money at established players year after year akin to the likes of PSG and Man City

Well it all depends how much you pay for those players, no?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Yes and no.

Nothing wrong with getting 1 top class player a year if you can afford it or get lucky and get one on a bosman.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The point is, we are paying more than 20M€ for Iturbe, if it were around 10 M€ I would not have said a word about the transfer.
It's a big risk unquestionably, but if we are priced out of buying big names from other leagues, then we are left with the pool of talent remaining in Serie A. The price is bound to be high and could be higher were the likes of Man City to get a wiff of us being interested in an attacking player.

Ahhh I've said too much... they're probably watching now

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

There is no need for such response.

true "limiting" is what barcelona does. A player is restricted from risky trough balls and dribbeling. Generally this is done with weaker players, but also with certain creative players who have poor decision making.
The effect is that only the players who got the right skills can pull off those moves, where as the others have a poor risk/reward ratio.

What most idiots refer to as "limiting" is simply instructing creative players certain runlines and objectives to carry out in his role. A clear example is Belgium's wingers against Algeria, and against USA.

Against Algeria, they had no restrictions. The issue is that they all want to feel the ball, and naturally drift inside to receive it, clogging it up, not using the flanks, ruining the teams offensive flow. Against the USA both Mertens and Hazard had clear instructions. They could swap positions with De Bruyne, but the winger had to fall back onto his direct opponent when not in possession, and when in possession, the winger had to keep the playfield wide, and find space there. When one of the wingers moved to the center, the cam (De Bruyne) would take over the wing position and upheld the same rules.

Because of these limitations, belgium created a crapload of space, the best offensive game of this tournament so far, and a ridiculous amount of chances
Limiting the creative players with tactical guidelines, improved the team as a whole drastically.

As you can see, there are two kinds of limiting, and a good tactical coach will improve his team with it.

haha, someone gave me a response, haha

seriously, go cut yourself maggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)