Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (3 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Iturbe is not the player to take this club forward, I honestly cant see Iturbe helping us go further in the champs league where Sanchez would. Besides 30M for an unproven youngster is too risky. Rather spend that money and more on someone who is going to actually add to the quality of this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Let's say getting Sanchez money is impossible

And you don't want Iturbe, who would you rather get for 25M and a low wage?

So far i've seen about 10 different people saying this deal is bad, yet offered absolutely no alternatives apart from somebody in Spains 2nd division and some German kid who looks half as good as Iturbe.

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,323
    When were we ever in a position to spend big on one player?

At this point our squad's overall age is high and we have to start bringing in players so that we can make an easy transition rather then a rushed one. Forget about all these proven players, we will continue to make purchases like this until we have increased our revenues.

I'm excited by these transfers though. Coman, Iturbe, Morata, and hopefully Nastastic :tuttosport:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    what's the latest on this guy? 25 mil being mentioned in the media is too much for him, whichever team gets him. I guess you can justify that amount on the background of how ridiculous the international market has become over the past 1-2 years but for serie-A clubs it's just too much, imo. Too big a part of that price-tag is tied up to unproven hype.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    When were we ever in a position to spend big on one player?

At this point our squad's overall age is high and we have to start bringing in players so that we can make an easy transition rather then a rushed one. Forget about all these proven players, we will continue to make purchases like this until we have increased our revenues.

I'm excited by these transfers though. Coman, Iturbe, Morata, and hopefully Nastastic :tuttosport:
    :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Deeper runs in the CL will really help us fix that, We made 50mil while crashing out in the group stage, I'd say we can easily make the upper side of 70mil if make it to the semis, two year back to back semis and we'd be much better financially. And Sanchez is the player to help us achieve that NOW, not Iturbe.
    But what if we again fail to get out of the group stages? We'll have to sell our stars and we'll become like Milan in no time. We have to sign a winger a backup CF, a LB and a CM. There's no possibility we'll spend all our budget on one player.

Also we can't base our spending on CL money. That way we'll go bankrupt in no time. CL money depend on how well you do but also other teams from Italy. The better they do the less we get. The management is doing everything so we'd not depend that much on CL money and Agnelli said it too. We have to get a better TV deals (from next season) and sponsorships mainly - those are sources of constant and stable money not from the CL.

Guys just do the math. There's no way we can sign Sanchez no matter how you look at it.

feagojr

l'architetto
    May 8, 2014
    To be honest, im not saying that I dont want Iturbe here id just rather we bring in either ONE player much better than he is and more proven, or more than one player to add depth to key positions.

OP
    alexjuventino
    Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,331
    Iturbe fits the profile of the players we should be after right now. At this point I really dont care if we overspend because face it if we don't get this guy we will end up with the likes of Ibarbo or Schelotto.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Lets stop kidding ourselves here. Marotta and Galliani won't pay ~25m eur for Iturbe. There is a catch somewhere, I just don't see it. Maybe some new creative way to fix finances with the co-owns going down the drain. I won't be surprised if Juve/Milan buy Iturbe for ~25m eur, a bunch of anonymous youngsters to go the other way for 10-15m euro.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    Galliani is trolling everyone, I can make a bet. They dont have 25m in cash and they wont spend such sum on one player when they need reinforments in different areas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)