Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (5 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
barca will accept 30 to 35 M€ for Sanchez with some good negotiations but instead of focusing on one player that will add real quality to the team we go overspending to Serie A teams who are more than happy to suck more money from Moratta. After a few weeks in the mercato, a couple of expensive average players, we declare that we don't have the budget anymore and spend the following summers afterwards trying to get rid of those players that are enjoying the unjustified wages they are enjoying.

Rinse and repeat.
Problem is we should have bought Sanchez when he was still in Italy. We missed that boat and we should be looking at some of the remaining talent left in Italy. Iturbe will still be a great buy. That leaves us to have some money on another player in another department.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
are we really paying 15m for Ibarbo? He may just be an alternative to Iturbe. Maybe for Sanchez Barcelona ask for 45m+ and the player 4/5m in wages. :boh:
With Vuc and hopefully Quag off the books, we'd have 5-5.5mil freed up in our wages, so we def can pay him say 4mil a year.
also don't think Barca would say no to a 30-35 mil offer+performance related bonuses from us, IF Alexis pushes for the move to here. And I think he'd prefer us to EPL or elsewhere.
I really don't like us getting into a bidding war with meelan over fking Iturbe and end up paying too much (over 25) for him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's what i think too . The wages are at least double that of iturbe and the price most probably to . Even if his price is around 35-40 mil , in a 5 year deal for sanchez you spend twice the amount spent on a 5 year deal for iturbe
And when Iturbe flops we will spend three summers trying to get rid of him when he refuses every fucking deal on earth because those wages that are half of what Sanchez earns are more than he can ever dream of.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Problem is we should have bought Sanchez when he was still in Italy. We missed that boat and we should be looking at some of the remaining talent left in Italy. Iturbe will still be a great buy. That leaves us to have some money on another player in another department.
The same can be said about Iturbe though, if we really are interested in such a player we should have got him before Verona did. We are now the victims of the overpricing of Serie A teams when it comes to selling players to Juventus.

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,307
    Another Juventus line from the papers and the Italian media are reporting that the Serie A champions are now close to finalising the signing of Juan Manuel Iturbe from Hellas Verona. Juventus have reportedly agreed a five-year deal with Iturbe and are now looking to put the finishing touches to an agreement with Verona. Juve are ready to pay €24million (£19.1m) and offer Fabio Quagliarella in part-exchange for Iturbe, who has also been linked with AC Milan.
    - Sky

Regarding all this talk about Sanchez is beyond retarded at this point. If anyone thought we could get him for 25m should just die. The guy was immense for Chile and he doesn't even want to leave. In my opinion he will most likely stay and we never had a chance.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    With Vuc and hopefully Quag off the books, we'd have 5-5.5mil freed up in our wages, so we def can pay him say 4mil a year.
    also don't think Barca would say no to a 30-35 mil offer+performance related bonuses from us, IF Alexis pushes for the move to here. And I think he'd prefer us to EPL or elsewhere.
    I really don't like us getting into a bidding war with meelan over fking Iturbe and end up paying too much (over 25) for him.
    You're just forgetting we've recorded 40m loss this season and we spend way too much on wages. It was reported we spend 70% of what we earn on wages. It's simply too much. What Marotta is supposed to do is to get rid of players who earn a lot and replace them with younger ones on lower wages who will be potential replacements of current stars that aren't getting any younger. In terms of average age we're the oldest team in Serie A and in CL too if I'm not mistaken.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    - Sky

Regarding all this talk about Sanchez is beyond retarded at this point. If anyone thought we could get him for 25m should just die. The guy was immense for Chile and he doesn't even want to leave. In my opinion he will most likely stay and we never had a chance.
    SKY said no Quag talk with Verona, only Torino. They change story every minute or what?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The same can be said about Iturbe though, if we really are interested in such a player we should have got him before Verona did. We are now the victims of the overpricing of Serie A teams when it comes to selling players to Juventus.
    But we have some interesting young french players heading this way that we paid pretty much nothing for. :D

I don't even know if we were following Iturbe when in Portugal.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    But we have some interesting young french players heading this way that we paid pretty much nothing for. :D

I don't even know if we were following Iturbe when in Portugal.
    I really like the French players provided that they are first team not loan objects.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    And when Iturbe flops we will spend three summers trying to get rid of him when he refuses every fucking deal on earth because those wages that are half of what Sanchez earns are more than he can ever dream of.
    Could happen that he flops , but i doubt that we will have problems reselling him , we will definetly lose something in the process . Usually with young players is not so difficult to find them a squad even after a bad year , you always find teams who are willing to make the bet . Just think elia , he came to us for 9 mil , play little to none and got sold for 5+2 iirc . It is a nice bet , correct price would be 16-18 + quag , 25 cash is a lot imo . If he comes i hope he doesn't end like elia though :D

feagojr

l'architetto
    May 8, 2014
    Sanchez is 10 times the player that Iturbe will ever be, you cant just pass up that type of talent and raw skill with Sanchez. With the state of the leagues defenders he would run rings around the defense of any team in Serie A. A 30M price tag is well worth it after the mockery hes been making of teams in the world cup. Already missed out on him when he went from Udinese, cant let it happen again IMO.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    You're just forgetting we've recorded 40m loss this season and we spend way too much on wages. It was reported we spend 70% of what we earn on wages. It's simply too much. What Marotta is supposed to do is to get rid of players who earn a lot and replace them with younger ones on lower wages who will be potential replacements of current stars that aren't getting any younger. In terms of average age we're the oldest team in Serie A and in CL too if I'm not mistaken.
    Deeper runs in the CL will really help us fix that, We made 50mil while crashing out in the group stage, I'd say we can easily make the upper side of 70mil if make it to the semis, two year back to back semis and we'd be much better financially. And Sanchez is the player to help us achieve that NOW, not Iturbe.

feagojr

l'architetto
    May 8, 2014
    I think that the club should be stretching the budget to its limits to make the deal happen. He is versatile , can play anywhere across the front 3 and even behind the striker. The club will suffer if he aint signed, what a waste he would be at arsenal. not enough chileans in the squad :)

OP
    alexjuventino
    Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #1,319
    Sanchez is 10 times the player that Iturbe will ever be, you cant just pass up that type of talent and raw skill with Sanchez. With the state of the leagues defenders he would run rings around the defense of any team in Serie A. A 30M price tag is well worth it after the mockery hes been making of teams in the world cup. Already missed out on him when he went from Udinese, cant let it happen again IMO.
    Like you know that

- - - Updated - - -

I think that the club should be stretching the budget to its limits to make the deal happen. He is versatile , can play anywhere across the front 3 and even behind the striker. The club will suffer if he aint signed, what a waste he would be at arsenal. not enough chileans in the squad :)
    The club will not suffer. Wtf how would we suffer if we dont get a player. Iturbe is coming and he will be our Sanchez

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    meh, if Iturbe exploded in Porto instead he would have cost 45m and would have been a Chelsea target by now.

before James Rodriguez went to Monaco he scored 12 goals and 8 assists in a worse and more open league, Monaco paid 45m..
    You tell em, I'm excited by this deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)