Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalos - Winger - Hellas Verona (17 Viewers)

Would you like to see Iturbe at Juve at these rumored numbers?

• YES

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But we are not among the bigger clubs anymore, can barely go past the early CL stages, we buys left overs, freebies and talents...
Our best transfers are oppourtunity, we cant even afford not even our highest priority target, we always compromise and gamble.
And in our desperation, we will tend to risk even more and buy would-be-talents... before the greater clubs spot them...
Thats true in general (and we been doing it in past 2 years, and did it this summer now with Coman), but fail to see how this is relevant to what was said. Lets play armchair scout for a second, even the youtube who tries it best to show players at their best only, see if you can find more then a couple of instances where he does something right and doesnt lead to losing the ball in this 7 minutes of "awesome" ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I seen kids younger (he's 20 this year) with more sense and decision making. But yeah he can improve, but generally players who start out with really poor football intelligence tend to stay that way. Yeah he has skill, but I kid you not when I say try something tricky and lose the ball and dive was almost entirely what he did the few times I saw him, it was to really laughable degree.

Young players need to really standout to catch the attention of the bigger clubs, I fail to see what he has done to garner attention, except embody the meaning of poor decision making while trying his best to mimick CR.
This.

His decision-making seems really poor.

Lucas Moura showed this since the beginning and look where he is now. Exactly where he started.

Let's hope Iturbe is a different case, but I agree that his football intelligence tends to be a very worrisome factor of his play.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
but we wouldnt be here if we didnt nickle and dime our way out of better deals, if money is tight i say we stick with our policy and look for bargains/flops in winter. Or even pull rossi-fiorentina scenario, with someone like coentrao
Exactly! Why all of a sudden pay that much for someone like Iturbe?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but we wouldnt be here if we didnt nickle and dime our way out of better deals, if money is tight i say we stick with our policy and look for bargains/flops in winter. Or even pull rossi-fiorentina scenario, with someone like coentrao

:hi:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
meh, if Iturbe exploded in Porto instead he would have cost 45m and would have been a Chelsea target by now.

before James Rodriguez went to Monaco he scored 12 goals and 8 assists in a worse and more open league, Monaco paid 45m..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So wait, I just went through the last pages and people are getting worked up because we might lose the deal because Milan paid even MORE for this player? :howler:

This forum has been amazing recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)