Juan Cuadrado (28 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Should have probably done better on that one but needless to say he created it all by himself and overall did seem to have a good angle to take the shot from, which is what mostly everyone would have done in the same situation…

He lacked a clear head tho and clearly needs to do much better, has to be smarter in his decision making because moments like this can decide the outcome of a game.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is regressing IMO, his last season was nowhere near the season before if this one is also that bad then we can say age got him. I don't like what he is showing lately, he has those dreadful passes every game, but IMO would still do good as a wingback, because great cross is still there.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What the fuck is wrong with this guy , he never pass the ball , also why the hell he took fk , should’ve left Vlaho to take it

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So I know that it's symbolic anyway and we don't have figures like Alex, Gigi or Giorgio to wear it anymore, but seeing Cuads throw the armband on the ground instead of passing it on properly was kinda...I dunno...disappointing?

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He might pop up with the odd assist or goal now and again but he is finished as a winger. When Di Maria and Kostic are fit he should not be in the starting line up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)