Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Juan has earned this, whatever the details of the contract are. Not the kind of player we need to be picky with, he has been there to do everything for the club and played consistently great in whatever position we throw him in.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think Cuadrado beats Poulsen for worst pass I've ever seen. At least poulsen's pass was to a Juventus player who was in his Juventus kit.

Cuadrado looked up and seen the oppositions managers In a tracksuit wearing a hat and he still passed it to him.

Talented player for sure but one of the dumbest players ever. So many brain farts.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think Cuadrado beats Poulsen for worst pass I've ever seen. At least poulsen's pass was to a Juventus player who was in his Juventus kit.

Cuadrado looked up and seen the oppositions managers In a tracksuit wearing a hat and he still passed it to him.

Talented player for sure but one of the dumbest players ever. So many brain farts.
You can't deny the pass was at least going to his feet though lol

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we had anyone better and not so many holes to plug already this summer I wouldn't renew him. Looks so old now, there is zero lift on his crosses.
He plays defence for 90 minutes every match. Still miles ahead of most Serie A wingers around the box even if he's a spastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)