Juan Cuadrado (27 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
fortunately fully recovered and he trained with the squad already yesterday.

also this:

:heart:
This is what the club needs to leverage. No overpaid mercenaries but players who want to stay here. Juve is not Real Madrid in terms of appeal but it's sill a top club, you will always find players who want to be here.

So tired of the other mercs in this squad...

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
First half he was the only ono who create some shit and make some good crosses, than he was burned. He is the only one who was making the diference for the whole season. He is 34y/o... Show me 34 old player with such a desire, explosivnes, crosses and speed and play 3 games in a week.

Mar 9, 2006
First half he was the only ono who create some shit and make some good crosses, than he was burned. He is the only one who was making the diference for the whole season. He is 34y/o... Show me 34 old player with such a desire, explosivnes, crosses and speed and play 3 games in a week.
Because Allegri is a dumb fuck, instead of using pair of Cuadrado - Danilo, he decided to use 352 and Cuadrado was eaten alive by 2 of Villarreal's players, because he had no support

Doc17

Sep 9, 2020
Explosiveness? Crosses? Speed? Difference? What match did you exactly watch bro? I mean this guy is still one of my favourites can't even hate him but today he was a huge disappointment especially that second half!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is still a frustrating player for me and always will be, but I can't blame him too much when he is 33 years old and playing almost every minute. The club seriously needs to look at a similar alternative for the squad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He is still a frustrating player for me and always will be, but I can't blame him too much when he is 33 years old and playing almost every minute. The club seriously needs to look at a similar alternative for the squad.
He should have been subbed when Emery started tweaking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)