Juan Cuadrado (29 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Meh. People want him beheaded because of a foolish tackle and a club that failed to compensate for his absence against an inferior team at home. I'm more ticked off about how our CBs allowed themselves to get beat for the first goal in the first place.

Cuardrado is still one of our best crossers and assist men. Don't overreact drama queen style.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I am not angry because he has a monster season so far. It can happen.

My problem is that our best assist man is our RWB, not to take anything away from Juan but Pirlo needs to rethink some things.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@DAiDEViL @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

Forward passes :touched:
This stat is worrying tbh because we all know this is not because he is super good and de4stroying the league.... but is because we solely play from his side because we have no idea how to take the ball forward from the left or the middle..... so naturally he will have more possession hence more chances to complete passes.

if anything, this stat shows how flawed in our gameplay we are still.... since we dont know what else to do but to pass to cuadrado and make him carry a burden he cannot carry alone.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
This stat is worrying tbh because we all know this is not because he is super good and de4stroying the league.... but is because we solely play from his side because we have no idea how to take the ball forward from the left or the middle..... so naturally he will have more possession hence more chances to complete passes.

if anything, this stat shows how flawed in our gameplay we are still.... since we dont know what else to do but to pass to cuadrado and make him carry a burden he cannot carry alone.
Good post. I agree that we rely too much on Cuadrado to be our playmaker. This has been the case for 2-3 years. He has done very well in terms of distribution and control, but he is getting older and we should be threatening from both sides and have a strong playmaker centrally. Our midfield (management) has failed us for far too long.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
After his season thus far one mistake doesn't turn him into shit. He has been a monster. In saying that we simply were not switched on against fiorentina. Regardless of the red card...we were going to drop points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)