Juan Cuadrado (15 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wish I had a career where I was productive for 20% of the day and got my nuts licked anyway.

I don’t even wanna keep posting in this thread, but it seems some people can’t keep me out of mind. It’s cute. Chiesa is better, I’ll be back in here at the end of the season. We’ll see how right or wrong I was.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wish I had a career where I was productive for 20% of the day and got my nuts licked anyway.

I don’t even wanna keep posting in this thread, but it seems some people can’t keep me out of mind. Chiesa is better, I’ll be back in here at the end of the season. We’ll see how right or wrong I was.
On behalf of my fellow Muricans.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I don’t even wanna keep posting in this thread, but it seems some people can’t keep me out of mind. It’s cute. Chiesa is better, I’ll be back in here at the end of the season. We’ll see how right or wrong I was.
What would 100% productivity look like in a football match? 90 assists? An assist per minute? Every 2 minutes?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He better not cause fans have short term memory so when age gets him and he starts to deteriorate, the hate will come pouring down on him.
Why wait til then? How about now, he has 9 assists in 14 games, but in this thread just two days ago was called useless sack of shit that needs to go away (@alexjuventino ) or the reason why we suck (@DanielSz ).

Jul 20, 2012
Why wait til then? How about now, he has 9 assists in 14 games, but in this thread just two days ago was called useless sack of shit that needs to go away (@alexjuventino ) or the reason why we suck (@DanielSz ).
Is that what I said? Go look where I gave him credit in the other thread for his performance yesterday. When a player doesn't have a good game, I have no problem calling him out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is that what I said? Go look where I gave him credit in the other thread for his performance yesterday. When a player doesn't have a good game, I have no problem calling him out.
"Cuadrado is not good ever"

"Cuadrado had terrible performance even with 2 assists "

And this below gem

Fuck out of the club you piece of shit

Its text book constructive criticism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)