Juan Cuadrado (26 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That one where he tried to dribble the man and lost it to leave us 1 vs 2 was absolutely criminal, schoolboy. He has the potential to lose or win you the game depending on his random moments. Luckily there have been more good ones come forth this season.

What an enigma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That one where he tried to dribble the man and lost it to leave us 1 vs 2 was absolutely criminal, schoolboy. He has the potential to lose or win you the game depending on his random moments. Luckily there have been more good ones come forth this season.

What an enigma.
Unfortunately at the moment as soon as someone loses the ball we are so open. We need to tighten up the space behind the ball carrier to stop these turnovers being so costly.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
How do you have a horrible game by assisting both goals?
Some people will find ANY excuse to hate on a player they don’t like.

I mean come on, at this point everybody and their mother know he can have his brainfart moments, it’s nothing new and he’s always gonna have those...

But what’s important is that he’s always been more helpful than not and many times being the one guy who changes the game.

He’s not perfect but his contributions compensate for his flaws.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I will stand here and take my lumps for today... My initial reaction is to point out that Juan still had some head-scratchers..... but, this win was so bloody needed that I will shut the hell up, and just say, Juan was massive today. I’ve criticized him to no end, but we needed him.

- - - Updated - - -

The dude played his usual brainfarts.... but like i have said before... i prefer cuadrado with his 16 bad crosses per game, to a bunch of guys who simply dont put the effort needed to turn things around.

Chiesa and cuadrado were the only one who cared in this game for most of it.

Sad.
This is reasonable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Blessed be...

I love when he proves me wrong and keeps me in check.

- - - Updated - - -

For me, he can be one of the more frustrating ones but he has the face of a kid that doesn't give up and its hard to stay mad at him on his off days. Thank God for Los Square J.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

What an enigma.
This is what you get with Cuads as a RB. Never saw him play from his Fiore days but saw the stats and goals with them. With all his pluses after enough winger play with Juve wasn't difficult to see the guy isn't a good enough FINISHER to play RW.. Maybe Fiore benefits from him there, but not a superior level Juve squad. That being said even with his assist prowess, not his position.

So question is could Juve live with him as an offensive first RB with hopefully infrequent lapses on defense? Of course me wanting offensive minded Juve ball and saying give Sarri a try (what a mistake :sergio:) I would answer yes. Two solid CBs would help correct Cuads mistakes.Technique is important but there's no learning speed. Cuads still has it and what a season so far! :delpiero:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

What an enigma.
MDL saved our asses there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Without his two assists, we would've lost the game. He's the only one capable of putting in those crosses, whipping them in at that awkward height for defenders, dangerous for the opposition, and perfect for our players to attack.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he needs a rest, game in CL he missed every pass, in Serie A he was good, but he plays all games for us. Move Danilo to RB play Sandro and let Cuads rest, then do the same with Danilo, we need rotation on this positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)