Juan Cuadrado (14 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Here is the thing, a lot of people want a new RB but if we get a new one we're clearly going to be losing what he offers on the opposition half. He's literally one of the more comfortable players with the ball, creative, his teammates always use him whenever they are in trouble and he has the ball a lot. Also his defense is starting to look very decent.

It would be difficult to find a more skilled fullback out there.
And he goes down like no one. He falls immediately someone goes near him. I dont think there is any other player who is fouled as him.
Just check on whoscored he has been fouled 2.5 per game.
Messi is on 2.1 and Ronaldo 1.9.
It must be annoying for opponents.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
And he goes down like no one. He falls immediately someone goes near him. I dont think there is any other player who is fouled as him.
Maradona is the most fouled World Cup player since 1966 at 152 fouls. Second place is Jairzinho at 65.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I don't like that aspect of his game, reminds me of Busquets with his diving.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another really good performance.

Sensational goal for a RB to score. He must have sprinted 80 yards to support that attack. It reminded me of Del Piero's goal for Italy against Germany which was on this day.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I don't like that aspect of his game, reminds me of Busquets with his diving.
Usually he is actually fouled and he is great at drawing fouls. Occasionally he embellishes the reaction to the foul but in most cases it is actually a foul/ there is contact and he draws it because he is unpredictable off the dribble and great at protecting the ball. I would contrast that with Robben who would actually throw himself to the pitch without contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was one of the first advocates of Cuadrado as a RB and look that how it turned out.

Sometimes you just need to be open mind and look at the qualities of the player.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I was one of the first advocates of Cuadrado as a RB and look that how it turned out.

Sometimes you just need to be open mind and look at the qualities of the player.
Yeah I remember people saying that the idea was insane despite the fact that Barcelona allegedly had interest in signing him to play there.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Usually he is actually fouled and he is great at drawing fouls. Occasionally he embellishes the reaction to the foul but in most cases it is actually a foul/ there is contact and he draws it because he is unpredictable off the dribble and great at protecting the ball. I would contrast that with Robben who would actually throw himself to the pitch without contact.

Maybe so.. I do like that we get those freekicks everytime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)