Juan Cuadrado (34 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What if I told you that I think he should be our #1 RB for the whole season?

He's such a weapon for us on the ball as well, always calm, has the ability to play himself out of bad situations (especially in this modern style of high press off goal kicks that teams do)and is a reliable option for Szczesny, the two CB's and Pjanic to find whenever they need to offset the ball.
As long as he has somebody like Khedira or Can on his side who can drop down as RB whenever he leaves on a run then we're good.
Hes also deceptively quick. Hes quick to join counter attacks.

No doubt he should be undisputed rb. Danilo as back up to play in the 4 to 8 matches in the season cuadrado should be rested in.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I have to say, after a dreadful couple of matches to start the season, Cuadrado has played quite well at RB. I thought he was a waste of space and encouraged him to take a long walk of a short pier, but he has locked down his RB position with gusto. Bravo JGC, keep it up.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If he stays fit throughout the season, he can do a Pirlo 2.0 at his relatively old age. What i like most about him is his loyalty and his genuine love for Juve. He loves it here and was always prepared to do whatever it takes to stay at Juve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If he stays fit throughout the season, he can do a Pirlo 2.0 at his relatively old age. What i like most about him is his loyalty and his genuine love for Juve. He loves it here and was always prepared to do whatever it takes to stay at Juve.
Giving his number to CR7 no questions asked was a good example too :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)