Juan Cuadrado (21 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
So tracking back at lung bursting speeds and making last ditch tackles don't count as defending? Dang, your standards are high.
I didn’t say it doesn’t count as defending. My point is that if you’re having to do that then chances are your starting position and reading of the game wasn’t good. It’s nice to have in the locker for the rare occasions a game gets very stretched but in normal games it just incites panic and cards.

However, I can’t criticise Cuadra for that as he’s played the majority of his professional career as a right winger, so it’s defending befitting of an attacking winger.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn’t say it doesn’t count as defending. My point is that if you’re having to do that then chances are your starting position and reading of the game wasn’t good. It’s nice to have in the locker for the rare occasions a game gets very stretched but in normal games it just incites panic and cards.

However, I can’t criticise Cuadra for that as he’s played the majority of his professional career as a right winger, so it’s defending befitting of an attacking winger.
im pretty sure that if the coach tells cuadrado to stay deeper for a partivular game he will be able to figure out what that means

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Holy hell. Please sell, give away or pay to never show up to another Juventus game ever, ever again. I cannot stomach watching his mindless drivel. He played for what, 25 minutes and the only thing he did well was head a ball from a long gol kick. He is beyond a terrible player.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
One of the few players on the team I just don’t rate all. It’s like his technique regresses more and more every year. That failed skill attempt was so embarrassing to watch.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I was saying this ages ago he is fucking useless but everyone was too busy jerking off about his wonderful personality and work ethic

The only place he isn't out of his depth is at wing back and we don't use them anymore.

his offensive contribution as a winger isn't remotely good enough for us and he's an emergency RB at best

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was saying this ages ago he is fucking useless but everyone was too busy jerking off about his wonderful personality and work ethic

The only place he isn't out of his depth is at wing back and we don't use them anymore.

his offensive contribution as a winger isn't remotely good enough for us and he's an emergency RB at best
Same. Only morons here love to worship averages bums. This guy has been like this since the cardiff season, yet people fapped at his terrible shows as an offensive winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)