Juan Cuadrado (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why over?

douglas costa is gonna play max 8 games this year before getting injured or going back to being a typical lolzillian.

hes gonna play as a winger and as rb. mark my words.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
So tracking back at lung bursting speeds and making last ditch tackles don't count as defending? Dang, your standards are high.
I didn’t say it doesn’t count as defending. My point is that if you’re having to do that then chances are your starting position and reading of the game wasn’t good. It’s nice to have in the locker for the rare occasions a game gets very stretched but in normal games it just incites panic and cards.

However, I can’t criticise Cuadra for that as he’s played the majority of his professional career as a right winger, so it’s defending befitting of an attacking winger.

Kyle

Piemonte Calcio
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn’t say it doesn’t count as defending. My point is that if you’re having to do that then chances are your starting position and reading of the game wasn’t good. It’s nice to have in the locker for the rare occasions a game gets very stretched but in normal games it just incites panic and cards.

However, I can’t criticise Cuadra for that as he’s played the majority of his professional career as a right winger, so it’s defending befitting of an attacking winger.
im pretty sure that if the coach tells cuadrado to stay deeper for a partivular game he will be able to figure out what that means

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)