Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Danilo will be the main RB. As for Cuadrado I struggle to see a role for him. Not really an attacker, not really a defender - just perfect as a wingback, same as Cancelo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was doing all wrong today. Luckily he is not offensive winger anymore , because he did all the wwrong passes.

Still i hope he improves as rb and benches mds. But damn he was so shid today

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
What on God’s green earth is he still doing on this squad?!? I hope I’m being rash and we are just trying to build a bit more value, but we must shed him. Our stupidity is going to costs us Paulo Dybala in exchange for Cuads, Khedira, Pipita, Manzu and Matuidi. This is outrageous.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he gets so much hate here. it's unreal how he gets hated on depsite his good games yet dybala gets a free pass

guy has been clutch for us. especially in CL games.

also aside from ronaldo and costa, hes the only player that can actually dribble with ball or take on his man.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah hes do bad. i wish he did things like this importnant matches. too bad this wasnt him

cuadrado has been more clutch than AS AND cancelo combined. he's a good player that should not only stay, but be a first team player

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Let's be honest, putting Cuadrado at RB cannot be as bad defensively as Cancelo at RB was. You'd think hindsight is 20/20 but somehow people look back to last year with Cancelo at RB and completely forget he was a NIGHTMARE for more than half the year. This guy cannot be worse at RB.

Now, renewing him seems like a weird call to make but perhaps he's shown some progress or growth in Sarri's system. Sarri wants decent defenders at fullbacks.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Danilo should be first choice to start at RB.

Having said that, this is how I see the comparison of Cuadrado:

Attack: Cancelo > Cuadrado > MDS.
Defence: Cuadrado = MDS > Cancelo

I don't know if there's actual evidence that MDS is better defensively considering how many mistakes we've seen him make. Just last match he did nothing to stop 2 goals. So what's the difference if Cuadrado is there?

MDS has one goal and 7 assists in his whole footballing career. He has one assist as a Juventus player. I mean... talk about a low ceiling. Just try Cuadrado and if he is average defensively, then he's a great option (an option that offers way more than MDS). If he's full retard, put MDS back there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We have 3 fullbacks with or without Cuadrado. :boh:
Not enough either way

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo should be first choice to start at RB.

Having said that, this is how I see the comparison of Cuadrado:

Attack: Cancelo > Cuadrado > MDS.
Defence: Cuadrado = MDS > Cancelo

I don't know if there's actual evidence that MDS is better defensively considering how many mistakes we've seen him make. Just last match he did nothing to stop 2 goals. So what's the difference if Cuadrado is there?

MDS has one goal and 7 assists in his whole footballing career. He has one assist as a Juventus player. I mean... talk about a ghost.
MDS will be backup LB. Cuads should get a lot of his minutes at RB, a lot more than MDS atleast

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
yeah hes do bad. i wish he did things like this importnant matches. too bad this wasnt him

cuadrado has been more clutch than AS AND cancelo combined. he's a good player that should not only stay, but be a first team player
If I put up a Maradona highlight film as the reason we should sign him now, would you see the flaw in that logic?

I need not argue with you about his value at his prime, it might lead to an unneeded disagreement. We can agree he’s been a lovely servant to the sweater, but it O-V-E-R.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)