Juan Cuadrado (122 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2609

Nice taken goal but some of his decision making in the last 3rd was a little questionable today.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He had 1-2 episodes he might have done better, but that's out of the 15 that he was involved with. Cuadrado is always judged on the 2 though. He produce so much each time and our other players let him do so for a reason. So versatile and reliable this season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I know he will never play CM for real but every time he cameos there it shows how important a real B2B CM would be for us. There's always opportunities to be had behind Dybala/Ronaldo and there is never anyone there.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Wow just went up and saw many praising him - I am seriously fucking shocked - apart from 2-3 members here I think everyone else is watching a different Juventus.

I usually watch with my friends and I honestly haven't seen a single person disagree about how mediocre this guy is....

Horrible passing, horrible decision making, horrible shooting...poor across the board apart from useless free style tricks and definitely should not play in Europe maybe a mid table team or should start a free styling career.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He isnt a world beater, I dont think hes good enough to start every week, but there is no issue if hes coming off the bench or starting against teams like Cagliari, Empoli... hes useful player to have and relatively versatile. He scored a goal, after good run which secured our win. What is there to complain about?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He isnt a world beater, I dont think hes good enough to start every week, but there is no issue if hes coming off the bench or starting against teams like Cagliari, Empoli... hes useful player to have and relatively versatile. He scored a goal, after good run which secured our win. What is there to complain about?
I can definitely see Cuads start in any game including CL late stages. Any game but not every game considering we need rotation, and also not as RB. Never as RB

Berna, Costa and Cuads are three inconsistent, great on their day, attacking players that in good form have the quality to start against any opponent. It's nice to have those 3 on top of Dybala, CR7 and Manzo

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
With that I will not argue but the problem with him here is that he will end up playing important games like the United one where he wasn't just bad he was an embarrassment - I would have fined him for that performance if it was up to me..so yeah I'd rather see him out - same goes for Sami - we are a world class team now and we shouldn't have these type of players.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
lol this is the most ridiculous I have seen. Just again shows how biased some are susceptible to be when watching sport. Had Cuadrado not been a brown afro guy from Columbia but been Bernadeschi, then the situation would also have been a whole other.

Cuadrado has been a top 4 performing player each season he has been here, his end product in terms of assists, goals, keypasses, tackles, passing accuracy, have been unmatched. Its really hard to deny his quality and his sacrifices for this club, nomatter how much he doesn't turn you on like Marchisio, Dybala or Berna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)