Juan Cuadrado (21 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He had an off day last game, it happens.

Cuads is an extremely clutch player. I consider that a skill, you either have it or not. When we desperately need him usually from March-May he always delivers. His first step is deadly, no one can cover that. If he had resolved his well-known decision making issues in his younger years we would be talking about one of the best players in the world IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Calm down folks.

As for Cuads, his passing sometimes and first touch just gets on my nerves, it's about time he improves these details that will matter in CL and make a difference.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What about our Italian fullbacks Spinazzola and De Sciglio.
is that really a question? i mean the pecking order might change once those two recover, but until then, max has to rotate the players who are available. btw spinazzola is not even in the cl squad.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Not his best game but still hugely involved and productive. His passing is topclass as always and not giving much away. A bit conservative but seems like the way he is asked to play now with lot more attacking power up front than before.
One thing we know is that whenever Cuadrado plays, we dominate possession and create good chances. Even if he sometimes make some silly mistakes which seems to stand out most to people.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
@post moronic, instead of disliking my every single post like a butthurt ex-girlfriend, you can just put me on ignore. It is kinda sweet though to have a follower. And yeah I dont know how to tag you, but Im sure you will find this message in minutes anyway.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Another good game. Was all over the pitch, running non-stop, created 4 chances as the most in our team and made us dominate the play. He was even telling Pjanic and others what to do and took responsibility when some others got sloppy. Completely underappreciated player in these difficult games.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Another good game. Was all over the pitch, running non-stop, created 4 chances as the most in our team and made us dominate the play. He was even telling Pjanic and others what to do and took responsibility when some others got sloppy. Completely underappreciated player in these difficult games.
He was our worst player.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You dont like him and thats fine, many dont. But he shows his worth every game. Allegri and the team will surely be happy about his performance tonight.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...s-League-2018-2019-Manchester-United-Juventus

Also rated the second best tonight.
:agree:

Did a good job tactically and stretched Man Utd. by finding space on the counter. He is suited to playing in Europe.

He played a big part on the goal by reading the situation and making a superb run to the front post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)