Juan Cuadrado (116 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He had one bad game, relax people. Sure his crossing and general end product sucked, but he was still very involved and didn’t exactly hide. Cuads is much more effective off the bench against tired defences or when we play in a more counter-attacking style. People who love our depth but then want us to sell our (extremely useful) players make me laugh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IMO when he gets forward and is right on the edge of the box, I wish he would try and get into the box by beating the defender marking him...he is a tricky player to mark, ESPECIALLY when in the opposition box defenders might panic..anything can happen when players like Cuads get into the box, wish he did it more.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ive seen him playing at Juve and hes not the same player anymore. Speed was his biggest asset and with age, usually at 27-28 this physical atribute starts to deteriorate. He never had too many facets in his game so hes becoming more and more predictable. Useful player to come off the bench or to rest Cancello but not as good as several seasons ago.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How many counter attacks have u seen him lead? Or running behind defenders? I saw few times yesterday players frustrated at him bc he didnt make runs into empty space.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
First half, somewhere in the middle, but cant recall the exact minute. I think Ronaldo made a pass to the right, expecting Cuad to be there, since there were acres of space, and Cancello usually exploits it well but he was nowhere around and the ball went out.

Apr 19, 2007
I love Cuads but hes a little lost in his positioning at RB. Not to worried because hes technically the backup and I think our perception of him needs to change a little but hope he gets better making runs and being dangerous otherwise hes just a liability

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nonsense. Have you seen him play at the World Cup? He's still a nightmare for any fullback if he decides to take them on in a one on one.
quick quote from Max today:

“The more the Frosinone game went on the deeper they dropped, and the more chances we had. The team played a good game, especially in the second half where we were more lucid and worked the ball into the box more, where the opponent can’t commit fouls and you have the advantage. "

Basically what I mentioned the other day...he can beat just about anyone when he wants to which is why I think he needs to try his trickery more right inside the box because anything can happen...defenders are walking on egg shells especially with players like him it becomes a minefield for defenders. it's weird how he picks his moments lol

- - - Updated - - -

he doesn't need to constantly surge down the flank but he does get into positions enough during a match where he is 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 right on the box line...I have no problem with players like him trying to pull something out of a hat at that end of the field.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He has been taking up a playmaking role more and more, this season. He is heavily involved in our build up and his passing accuracy is usually insanely high. However he hasnt been as direct as some of you mention. But he has also been deployed as RB. He has proved himself the last 3 years as one of our bests, so I think we should give him more than 3 games to write him off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)