Juan Cuadrado (19 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He was pretty unimpressive against Barca too. We must have pretty low standards if we call Cuadrado a clutch player in CL honestly. I do agree on his day , he could really turn it up but he's not some key puzzle in CL that we're going to miss. Time to give opportunities now to the more deserving ones e.g. Bernardeschi.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He was pretty unimpressive against Barca too. We must have pretty low standards if we call Cuadrado a clutch player in CL honestly. I do agree on his day , he could really turn it up but he's not some key puzzle in CL that we're going to miss. Time to give opportunities now to the more deserving ones e.g. Bernardeschi.
He can be frustrating with his style, but when he's on his game which is usually the case in CL he adds something more. By clutch I mean, he ups his game in high stakes matches not necessarily decisive everytime although well enough, and this is either in CL, Inter, Coppa Italia final, etc.

Seems more like you have an agenda against him, Bernardeschi in CL over Cuadrado lmao. When Berna will have shown something in moments where we needed to unlock an important CL game we'll see

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
CL is more decided by space/counters in offense, especially with speed and some indvidual spark, which Cuadrado provides plenty of when given the opportunity. A very useful unpredictable weapon in our corner that will sorely be missed. Kind of player he is exactly what we need more of in CL, daring and full of skill.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Walked off with one stupid red, so what? Shit happens.

I still want him with us in CL games.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya'll know players like him are vital in CL football.
:agree:

He also scored the opening goal away at Olympiacos in the final group stage match this year. A goal that clinched our spot in the Rof16.

With the Lyon goal last year that was the main reason we topped our group, those are two pretty damn important goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)