Juan Cuadrado (26 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I knew this injury wouldn't get fixed with rest. I feel like it's a sports hernia which is basically death to the athlete.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This sucks. Cuadrado has been such a vital player for us over the past few seasons. I hope this doesn’t totally derail his career here with us. We have the fucking worst “luck” (cough F and G) with injuries.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
what kind of disease is this?
It's basically a soft tissue injury deep in the pubic region. Usually it will be a tear in the adductor muscle where it attaches to the pubic bone. You can only detect it with MRIs and even then sometimes you can't find it. I suspect that's why he needs surgery a month after initially injured. They probably tried rest and treatment first.

I know this injury really hurt Vermaelen's career. He was constantly relapsing. I personally had something like this. Didn't get surgery and it took 10 months to recover.

I really hope it's a tear of the adductor away from the pubic region, that will be easier to fix.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's basically a soft tissue injury deep in the pubic region. Usually it will be a tear in the adductor muscle where it attaches to the pubic bone. You can only detect it with MRIs and even then sometimes you can't find it. I suspect that's why he needs surgery a month after initially injured. They probably tried rest and treatment first.

I know this injury really hurt Vermaelen's career. He was constantly relapsing. I personally had something like this. Didn't get surgery and it took 10 months to recover.

I really hope it's a tear of the adductor away from the pubic region, that will be easier to fix.
sounds bad

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We're covered. As long as Dybala and/or Higuain hit "some" kind of positive form we should be ok with what we have (Mario, Bernie, Costa)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)